DX » Community » Reviews » Red Flashing LED Pet Collar Pendant Safety Light - Red (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuntg99 on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little light, good for kids, I bought this for my children and they have played with this and enjoyed the light. The battery does last a while on this product. Because the clip is a proper clip on clip, the actual product can be attached onto anything that is large... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrononauts on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, simple and very easy to use, batteries are included Cons:Not very powerfull, it's hard to spot with a furry dog, it's so close to the collar when attached there that the light is barely visible outside all the fur, might be better with short haired dogs OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystangn99 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for our golden retriever who is REALLY furry. The LED is not super bright, but it does do what it says. It may be better for dogs with a little less fur. The battery lasts forever, so no need to worry about changing the batteries often. Also, it... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections