DX » Community » Reviews » Red Flashing LED Pet Collar Pendant Safety Light - Red (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuntg99 on 06/15/2014

Nice little light, good for kids, I bought this for my children and they have played with this and enjoyed the light. The battery does last a while on this product. Because the clip is a proper clip on clip, the actual product can be attached onto anything that is large enough for that purpose and it easily attached/detached from things. It isn't the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrononauts on 09/15/2013

Small, simple and very easy to use, batteries are included Not very powerfull, it's hard to spot with a furry dog, it's so close to the collar when attached there that the light is barely visible outside all the fur, might be better with short haired dogs Where I live batteries cost more then this whole package so I'll probably order a new once the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystangn99 on 03/04/2013

I bought this for our golden retriever who is REALLY furry. The LED is not super bright, but it does do what it says. It may be better for dogs with a little less fur. The battery lasts forever, so no need to worry about changing the batteries often. Also, it seems to be sealed for waterproofing. I didn't try submerging in water, but my dog was in rain ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections