DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger - Yellow (12~24V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetafisica on 01/16/2014

It gets your phone charged on the car. You can use your phone while on the car even if the charging is slow. It look like it is extremely low quality (II would not leave this device connected and unattended). The power output is low, the phone gets charged but really slow if you are using it at the same time. I have seen this same product on a spanish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdacosta22 on 01/06/2014

the car lighter works as it should, the yellow matches that of the yellow cable advertissed on the dx.com site. This charger can also power other phones and devices, the current (pretty universal) makes this little guy a handy tool to have in any car. highly recommended! there are no cons with this product. The item holds its own, vs other similar items.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetospfc on 12/30/2013

It carries everything that is compatible with USB charging. It is very compact, and is very simple to use. The value of this product is very low and fulfills the promise, it is a great value for money. The color is very strong which makes the loss. : P It does not get much posted on the site and the movement of the car it loses connectivity with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byritamrm on 08/26/2013

This product meets all my requirements. It is cheap and compact. I use it every day and very intensively. The adapter/charger is very easy to use, it does not heat up, even it constantly connected to the cigarette slot. This charger is especially required on long journeys when using GPS. I have not found. Immediately upon receipt of this order I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppbusto on 04/26/2013

Cheap and small adapter. I like the colour. Never lose the device with a color so garish. When it's fitted, you only see a yellow ring under the plate top. Quality is not good. Mine has the USB connector with a small inclination. You see the internal circuit of the device through the holes. The side plates seems weak. When connecting a smartphone for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystigmejlbjerg on 01/17/2013

It charges anything that is compatible with usb charging. Even my iPod, which won't be charged by an other, much more expensive charger. It is quite compact, and is utilizes a simple on-chip switchmode supply = low complexity = good reliability. It gets quite hot when it is charging a stone dead cell phone or iPod. And since it is stuck in the lighter ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections