DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable for Iphone 4 / Ipad 2 (90cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarinalinda1615 on 03/22/2014

I bought this product for my friend and he liked it, it's thin, light and quality worked perfectly on your car radio and your computer could be a little bigger in length and come with some sort of shield or bag more rigid in order to keep the cable without fear of spoils it I will buy more of this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniciusMarques on 03/18/2014

Excellent quality and build!!!! You would get the very same from an Apple store. The price is also amazing. It's long enough and looks very qualitative and not easily ruined. don't know what else to say, the quality is very good. no cons! The cable is perfect. like a original one. a little less than ... Read more

Ponta Inteiro Iphone

0 0 0

• posted byjoostvgh on 08/30/2013

- very good cable AND audio quality - nice color - no damage after months of usage (i connect my iphone in my car) - doesn't break - no need to twist it in a certain way to get better connection - it is squished between the door of my glove box and it still works after months, even when opening and closing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaszana16 on 05/21/2013

- Great quality - Good-looking white colour - Nice length of cable - Can be connected with iPod, iPhone, iPad - But as well to many other electronic devices - Fit to many headphones such as Monster Beats and many, many others - Not so many. Of course it can be broken easily if user is not considerate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywinek on 05/11/2013

I bought this cable, because I wanted to play music/use voice navigation from my iPhone in a car and I don't have a clever iPhone radio. It met my requirements absolutely, especially for this ridiculous price. Some others in reviews say connectors don't work properly, but mine does well. The only con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamgyel on 03/14/2013

The cable is an elegant styled cable that looks like Apple made it. It is long enough and can be used without any problems. I use this with my iPhone, iPad, my friends' iPhone and other music players without any problems. The connectors seem to be a bit bad - you hear bad noise and have to turn the cable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysabert on 03/02/2013

works as it is supposed too. has all four connections including the ability for microphone for gaming headsets. looks like a cable that would come from apple. for only two dollars i don't know where you could get a better deal. i don't know what else to say, the quality is very good. none. works great.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadvamov on 02/13/2013

The cable works perfect with my car radio. It's long enough and looks very qualitative and not easily ruined. no cons! The cable is perfect. if you need an auxiliary cable for your car it's definitely the cable you will choose. It's very cheap and does the work perfectly. it's thin enough to get in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjacko06 on 10/06/2012

it s a little bit difficult to comment about a simple cable but it s work nicely,that what i needed for my car!!!! it s look a little bit thin but he do her work very well so i proud of it! hard to make a full comment of a cable but i m trying !!!!!!!!!!! i think there are other cable in bust quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistvan.jablonkai on 09/26/2012

Excellent quality and build. You would get the very same from an Apple store. The price is also amazing. Though I will never use this for it's lenght but who knows?:) Actually there are no cons. I needed this especiall because only this apple-sized narrow plugs could be plugged in my VAPOR element case ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections