DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Slide-in Lambskin Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 / i9103 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerickjbc on 07/05/2013

It fits perfectly, it has an extra space for money or credit card. It feels comfortable on your pants. It protects the cellphone very well. It doesn't say Samsung as it does in the picture. Not really any other I can think of. Cant get the cellphone out with only one hand. Too expensive for the quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byudopam on 04/20/2013

Easy to operate, good quality, additional pocket is advantage, inner surface is covered by velvet so your phone won`t be scratched and won`t slip out of case.Fits very well . Easy to slip your phone in and out and looks really classy. Protects the whole phone front and back and makes it easy to get it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadu01 on 07/31/2012

- price - well built - nice material - additional pocket is advantage can hold your backup battery or anything thinner I found it usefull ;-) - haven't found anything bad yet - why it doesn't have a clip for belt? I tried to find any on whole DealExtreme website but since now I haven't found any like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byarab123 on 07/05/2012

Very good build quality - no threads stick out, edge seams are sealed off. Case looks durable and expensive. Inner surface is covered by velvet, so your phone won`t be scratched and won`t slip out of case.Fits very well for my Galaxy S2LTE (i727r Skyrocket), even thou it`s a bit bigger then i9100. For ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysam726 on 06/10/2012

It has a nice feel and design and perfectly holds the s2. There's a nice gap for where the speaker is so you can still hear calls etc. Samsung Logo. Easy to slip your phone in and out and looks really classy. Protects the whole phone front and back and makes it easy to get it in and out of your pocket.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections