DX » Community » Reviews » Add-A-Circuit Blade Fuse Holder with 30A Blade Fuse - Black (Medium Size)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRamonHugo on 02/06/2014

It is a very easy to change fuse fuse holder. Seems very robust. The cover seems to be resistant, and not the kind will actually breaks with time. The thing is that it is actually very robust. The wire could be thinner. The actual wire can't be soldered using a soldering iron. And whould prefer if the wire was black - usually all the wiring in the motorcycle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStubi on 03/06/2013

-Cheap, like everything on DX -Socket holds the fuse firmly -Cup closes firmly, but not watertight -Quality is the same as the price: low. -Wire thickness: 2.1 mm2 (=14AWG) NOT DESIGNED FOR 30 A! Assuming the wire is made from cooper, the resistance of this wire is 8.2 mOhm/m. So on 33 cm (length of this item) you'll have almost 0.1 V voltage drop. ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byDers10 on 05/25/2012

This is made a good quality plastic. I would venture to guess it is water proof as well. The wire is thick and the fuses are of good quality. None. I plan on using this to fuse my cigarette lighters to be on all the time in my Mazda, like Fords and Chevrolets do in the USA. It is nice to have my phone charge while my car is off. I wouldn't use any fuse ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections