DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data & Charging Cable for Cellphone - Black (75cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

When buying a cable you're looking for a long time solution. You don't wanna buy a new one every year because of bad quality joints. I've used this cable in multiple locations, at home when charging my phone and in my car charging my phone while driving. Sometimes I've pulled the cable accidentally but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPouletgrill on 05/22/2014

really good cheap cable, still working really well, i use it to power up my raspberry pi for a month now and no probleme was found yet. the micro usb plug is about 1 or 2 mm to long so its not fit nice nd sweet on the phone but it work great ! it seem to be good to live longer than i thought at first.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYetSomeoneElse on 04/04/2014

Works fine for charging, cheap, good quality Connector is too long, it sticks out a bit when you plug it in, you might risk getting shocked if you're not careful, but then again I don't know where current can flow in a USB connector. I use it for powering my Raspberry Pi in combination with an old HTC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinky159 on 02/06/2014

Black, rubber coated, 4 pins for data and power, so it works as a data cable. Folks, this is a Micro USB cable. It's exactly as expected. This was a cheaper option to other online shipping sites. None that I'm aware of yet!! It's a Micro USB cable! There's no much to mention otherwise! Shipping time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanpaulh on 01/22/2014

- Cheap cable - Connectors seems to be OK - Cable is identical as see it on the pictures - Cable length is correct as far as it says in the description. - The internal resistance is too high to charge a phone (HTC One) - The cable is a little thin/ low quality - Usable for data-transfers, but not usable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspasicm on 01/21/2014

Cable is identical as see it on the pictures. Cable length is correct as far as it says in the description. Good quality, good flexibility, Micro USB and USB connectors are of excellent quality. I have waited for 42 days to receive the package. But, the shipment is free, and therefore, I have no right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkullcorn on 01/02/2014

Very good cable, I bought 3 of them and they all work. good quality and long enough just like in the description. They all came in black and in a nice package. None, just what you expect from the image and info below. I also posted images myself. Nothing is loose or sticky or feels weird, there is nothing ... Read more

Cable untied Cable in bag Micro USB Data & Charging Cable

0 0 0

• posted bytarbuzio on 12/10/2013

A good cable for a low price. Np problems found with Samsung and HTC. Data and charging works as the original cables. 75cm is a perfect lenght for a common use. This cable doesn't work with LG L5 Optimus II. No data and also no charging. This is an advice for LG owners. Charging time is slow but it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattikae on 11/20/2013

Lightweight, high-quality, Good price, reasonably cheap - Length is ok - Fits different devices - Little packaging It could be a little more quality because my phone is loosing contack and stopping charging every few minutes. And my phone has a little bit loose conector, but whith more quality cabl there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

It's black like most of my cables. It works just as a cable should. Plug it in to my phone charger, then plug the other end into the phone and the phone charges. It also works for data transfer too. I have find no cons on this product. Fine, cheap, free shipping, well packed. buy it here instead of buying ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections