DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data & Charging Cable for Cellphone - Black (75cm-Length)
  • 5 star 18 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When buying a cable you're looking for a long time solution. You don't wanna buy a new one every year because of bad quality joints. I've used this cable in multiple locations, at home when charging my phone and in my car charging my phone while driving. Somet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPouletgrill on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really good cheap cable, still working really well, i use it to power up my raspberry pi for a month now and no probleme was found yet. Cons:the micro usb plug is about 1 or 2 mm to long so its not fit nice nd sweet on the phone but it work great ! OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspasicm on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cable is identical as see it on the pictures. Cable length is correct as far as it says in the description. Cons:Good quality, good flexibility, Micro USB and USB connectors are of excellent quality. OtherThoughts:I have waited for 42 days to receive the package... Read more

0 0
  • posted byattikae on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, high-quality, Good price, reasonably cheap - Length is ok - Fits different devices - Little packaging Cons:It could be a little more quality because my phone is loosing contack and stopping charging every few minutes. And my phone has a little bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price, reasonably cheap - Length is ok - Fits different devices - Little packaging Cons:It could be a little more quality because my phone is loosing contack and stopping charging every few minutes. And my phone has a little bit loose conector, but whith... Read more

0 0
  • posted byority88 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Good quality. 2. Worked well when used for charging 3. Worked well when I used to transfer data 4. Cheap I bought two units, and I checked them both. Both have the same good quality Cons:I have not found. I got exactly what I bought OtherThoughts:Some of my p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybashoogers on 08/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable came a few weeks ago, so i'd use it myself first and it works perfect! The cable is very flexable what means for me i can bow it on different ways and it wont split in a few seconds or so. Cons:Package came a little broken.. but the cable itself only have one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality fittings, both the male USB end of the able and the micro-USB fitting on the other side are good quality and feel/look good, because the material and the connection is perfect. Cons:There are no cons, this cable offers everything you would want in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkerdale on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When buying a cable you're looking for a long time solution. You don't wanna buy a new one every year because of bad quality joints. I've used this cable in multiple locations, at home when charging my phone and in my car charging my phone while driving. Sometimes I've... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianogimenez on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:built in a flexible material, good terminations on each extreme. Godd quality the plugs too. I can do that promises with lower price. Cable is 1/2 cm longer than promise Cons:I have find no cons on this product. Fine, cheap, free shipping, well packed. OtherThoughts:Goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections