DX » Community » Reviews » Digital AV HDMI Adapter for Ipad / Iphone 4 / Ipod Touch - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLes3accords on 07/01/2013

very easy to use; works perfectly with my iphone 4s and ipad on the HDTV; I don't have any re-connection issues. could be a little longer? not very stable at power charger point? sometimes I'm not sure the iPad should display at the same time or not. sometimes it's not full screen on HDTV...I read it somewhere that a paid app could be helpful to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/12/2013

Item is compact and minimalistic. Good design, nice quality materials and solid built. Fits with devices perfectly. Connection is solid - cords will not fall on their own. Cheaper than the geniue adapter. Has 30-pin in port for charging the iPad while transmitting HD video and the audio to the TV. Flat - it will not take much space in your pocket or ... Read more

129615 129615 connects iPad and TV
    1 1
  • posted byflips01 on 12/04/2012

It seems to be working nicely (which it should at this price level). Build quality seems ok, but hard to tell until it's be used for a while longer. Well, it works well with old iPad and iPhones, but not the newer ones which uses the Lightning connector. (I haven't tried if it can somehow work with the convertor plug, as I haven't received it yet.) ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaurbano on 09/18/2012

With an iPhone 4S / New iPad it works out of the box. Just plug it in the TV and you see the iPhone screen instantly! It works perfectly with YouTube videos, iPod videos, and basically any app that shows video. It allows you to lock the screen and still watch it on the TV. Resolution is wonderful With older iPhones/iPods you may need to jailbreak in ... Read more

2 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections