DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Sunglasses Glasses Card Paper Clip - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfeferron on 05/23/2014

It holds my sunglasses still in spite of going ofroad, I have some of these thing, these one came as a replacement, it is better then the others.. Good price becouse you use it nonstop almost It should be made of better plastic maybe,but for this price is good enough almost.. But I hope it will not broken .. This kind of thiny things should be transformed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickdicarahy on 02/24/2014

It is very cheap and it is extremely easy to use. The foam is very soft, what avoids damage to the glasses´ leg. It is almost unoticeable, but it makes the whole difference. You will never forget where your glasses are and it will protect your glasses from direct sunlight, when you use it in the sunshade. The plastic will break after a while and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkeri on 11/21/2012

easy to install holds sunglasses securely. looks okay not too flashy kind of blends in. price is good. Keeps the sunglasses at a conveniently location for use. A bit on the fragile side. I bought five of them. two of them broke. It didn't take much force to break either. It doesn't snap in or out crisply at this price they are disposable, does the job,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections