DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Sunglasses Glasses Card Paper Clip - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfeferron on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It holds my sunglasses still in spite of going ofroad, I have some of these thing, these one came as a replacement, it is better then the others.. Good price becouse you use it nonstop almost Cons:It should be made of better plastic maybe,but for this price is good enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickdicarahy on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and it is extremely easy to use. The foam is very soft, what avoids damage to the glasses´ leg. It is almost unoticeable, but it makes the whole difference. You will never forget where your glasses are and it will protect your glasses fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkeri on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to install holds sunglasses securely. looks okay not too flashy kind of blends in. price is good. Keeps the sunglasses at a conveniently location for use. Cons:A bit on the fragile side. I bought five of them. two of them broke. It didn't take much force... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections