Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimmy021 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A battery grip with rugged build quality and stylish design. buttons looks and feels like the original. attachment to the camera is working properly and seems hefty. Cons:The texture is not the same as on 7d'n, but it's very similar. The rubber is bonded to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgarNeumann on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm a owner of a original Canon grip of another of my cameras, so I can see better the differences. The external appearence is very similar to the original one. All the buttons and inscriptions are the same as we have on the original. It works well and smoothly.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byazatesz on 09/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very attractive and good thing to your machine. Texture is same like my 7d and fits perfectly. Very useful in making portraits or standing photos. Buttons are easy handled and looks well. I do not see different as the original, even the brand logo is same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byREDDIZ on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- pleasant to the touch - good manufacturing quality - good price - some useful buttons - hand strap mount hole Cons:- a bit different plastic compared to the original 7D plastic - creaking battery cover - buttons are pressed differently than 7D buttons. Harde... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections