Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonon99 on 12/02/2014

Быстрая доставка, все работает прекрасно, мне очень и очень понравилось, вполне возможно закажу еще своим друзьям. Read more

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted byEpitaph78 on 05/14/2014

Price was excelent, the same product here would have cost me 15 times more! Great access to my pendrives and external hard drive direct from my tablet... no more having to boot up my laptop just to transfer files. Works great also with my USB mouse. Very easy to use. Well made, feels very sturdy, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZynkDX on 01/06/2014

El producto en sí se ve realmente bueno, calidad y terminaciones en lo general buenas. Cuidado si lo que usted busca en un cable OTG mini(conector pequeño), ya que ambos tienen 5 pines. Si lo que usted busca es un OTG para smartphones este producto no le servirá. Lo compré en la necesidad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotarykite on 11/20/2013

Small, light, robust....allow me to connect many type of usb device such as portable hdd, flashdrive, mouse, keyboard and many more to further enhance the tablet / smartphone experience It is recognized immediately after plugging into the device It does what it should...I don't know what else to say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhand57Altor on 08/03/2013

This cable is very well build, the mini as well as the USB fit perfectly, not sloppy, but nice and sturdy. The cable not only is strong and will not break easily, but also has , for me the prefect length. Have been using it now for 5 months, it always does what I expect from it. I can not come up with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarloscroma on 07/13/2013

Works perfect with my new bq edison tablet. I use it to connect a external usb flash drive. The usb flash drive fits perfect and ES File Explorer recognizes it without problems. With a keyboard or mouse it works great too None to add. I have had it for a few weeks and there are none. MM sells the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDSCsmw on 05/13/2013

Really strong; the cable is thick and surely won't break. The female usb part is well placed and fixed in place, and everything works just fine. It won't affect too much on the transfer rate of a pen drive. It also don't have a "cheap look", but is still cheap. Nothing I can think of. It really ... Read more

OTG cable OTG cable OTG cable

0 0 0

• posted byRalphsalameh on 05/09/2013

great, pretty useful and good build quality. long enough, and the cable seems flexible enough. I bought 10 units and none were defective. it could be better looking, but it's just a cable, so who cares. pay attention, it's mini USB, not Micro USB. made that mistake, now I have to buy the micro USB ones ... Read more

with and without packaging

0 0 1

• posted byElecktrus on 03/21/2013

- Es un autentico cable OTG. Funciona sin problemas en una Tablet BQ y en una Samsung. He enchufado todo tipo de dispositivos usb, incluyendo teclados/ratones inalambricos, pendrives, discos USB, y en todos los casos el tablet lo ha reconocido sin problemas. - Se puede usar como un adaptador usb normal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynikomil1 on 03/18/2013

well built, nice short cable, not too olng to interfere in work and handling of the tablet, nor too short not to be able to use it. works fine with my bluetooth dongle for which i purchased it in the first place. i also tried the usb keyboard and it worked fine as well. cant find any to be honest there ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections