Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxirua on 10/22/2014

muy buen producto, me gusto mucho usarlo y era lo que esperaba en relacion al precio que pague, estoy muy feliz y satisfecho Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybuttmunkey on 10/10/2014

This little cable let me plug a mouse into my android phone.Build quality is solid and it was cheap as hell.Thanks DX! Read more

Impression:cheap works;

0 0 0

• posted byMassimoMM on 09/23/2014

I tried it with my LG G pad 8.3. I connected a keyboard, a pendrive, a mouse and my Xbox 360 controller and all of them worked flawlessly, so I think it's a great purchase for the price... Build quality seems good and hopefully it will last for years, but only time can say that. Read more

Impression:Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

+ Solid, sturdy construction. + Excellent value. + Both plugs have 'up' side labelled. + Small and compact + Can be 'better' than having the octopus spray of 1:n USB connectors, as it's much better made and won't get tangled up. - Is a bit short (13cm total), but is only an adaptor, not a cable. - USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrartemy on 06/25/2014

It is very cheap and works fine. What else can you ask for? It is totally a good value for money. I can't think about any con right now. Hey, it is just a couple of bucks worth! I used it to connect my kingston usb drive to my Motorola Moto G and had no problem. It worked just out-of-the-box. Even if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoprice29 on 06/20/2014

Used this on my phone and tablet. Works as described. Was able to connect flash drives, mouse, and externally powered HDD (separately). Connectors seem sturdy at both ends. Connections are also fairly secure at both ends. Cable seems strong and has good flex. None so far. Would order again. Pretty simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

As other USB OTG cables, this cable is very usefull and specially to those who love android and modifications. You can plug USB keyboards, mouse, ethernet adaptares, anything, like USB hubs too, and connect Pendrive and save and read files from it! Nothing at all, there really are no cons to report about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolneySL on 06/06/2014

It works very well win Samsung Note 8.0. Now you can carry on your file with no need to ocuppy the internal memory of your tablet. Very usefull gadget. None. It woorks perfectly. No cons. You will have no regrets. I tryed in LG Nexus 4, but it did not work. It is a shame. Good materials construction.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakhil on 06/02/2014

Important: this OTG cable has slim micro usb connector, so it can be attached when the phone is in a case without a problem. Also, I like how short it is, so it doesn't take up space. Works with every device I tried. Maybe the female USB could be a bit smoother made, seems kind of rough I connected a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byApplexcandy on 05/30/2014

Totally cool, it does everything what its supposed to do, It is really cheap and it helps me a lot. The interior is really legit and it has really good cable. The plug is also very durable and and the pin is also very durable, I have tried to bend it around and it is still very sturdy. get it! No cons,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections