Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidmelor on 12/19/2014

Produto muito bom, cumpre com o prometido e chegou relativamente rápido na minha casa. Produto e serviço MVPRODUCT aprovados. Read more

Impression:good,BOM,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bykejoris on 12/19/2014

Works as advertised. I used it to link a USB-thumbdrive to my smartphone (Moto / Android 4.4). Just make sure that the drive is formatted in FAT32 when you want to use it combined with an Android smartphone. It can have other uses, like connecting a keyboard to a tablet for example. Works as intended,... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byR0n4ld40 on 12/16/2014

Pros: Funcionou no meu celular Samnsung. Bom produto. Cons: Nada. Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 1

• posted byadelson007 on 12/16/2014

MUITO BOM Read more

MUITO BOM SERVE PARA USAR NA CAMERA

Impression:BOM;

0 0 1

• posted bymarvinsin on 12/09/2014

The cable does it's job it is still working after a couple of years that i have been using it. Although i have to say i dont use quite often. No cons at all. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydif1754 on 12/08/2014

I tried it on my LG Nexus 5 and it works really well. I tested it with a free Android app "ES File Explorer" and I got no issues. I tried to connect 2 usb keys and both worked well (usb 2 and 3). Nice idea to free your Android internal storage moving pictures or other files to an external storage. Read more

Impression:Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: Quality made small size Cons: Not found Bottom line: I use on a smartphone, connect a keyboard, mouse and usb flash drives, very comfortable, greatly enhances my smartphone, almost computer in your pocket. ;) Read more

1 0 0

• posted by8754904 on 12/06/2014

Pros: good quality, easy to use Cons: it's a cable, should I say something? All in all, a great value cable. Nothing to don't like about it. Read more

Impression:good,Works Well,Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byVertifai on 12/06/2014

When it comes down to it, this USB OTG cable is not different to any of the other OTG cables that you will find. I will make it up to you, if you think if it is worth the price or not. I use this cable about 2 times a week, mostly for transferring photos from my Nokia 808 over to my PC, without having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiat500L on 12/04/2014

It does its duty no Very difficult delivery. Site shall specified better delivery time (I received in 12 working days against the 7-10) and the different between super saver and saver. As first user I was confused and I did not get that the first is a blind sending, while the second might (?) allow you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections