Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanerik86 on 02/13/2015

It allows you to connect either a mouse, keyboard, or anything else to a µUSB connection on your phone, tablet and so on. It was a little hard to get it, but it goes in, and at least it's not falling out like that, so it's more of a posetive thing then negative. Strongly recommended!

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bywillhlpg on 02/10/2015

VEIO TUDO CERTO DO JEITO QUE ESTA AI

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAnaDidyk on 02/09/2015

Pros: es una coleta que sirve para conectar por USB cualquier dispositivo USB a un celular android o tableta. Yo lo usé para conectar un control USB y jugar a mis juegos favoritos, y funcionó perfecto, hasta le conecté un HUB USB y también anduvo estupendo. Tiene el largo adecuado y la adecuada... Read more

Impression:Simple,Bueno,Económico;

0 0 0

• posted byvincent1967 on 02/06/2015

Je l'utilise régulièrement et même si les contacts semblent un peu fragile, je n'ai pas encore rencontré de souci. Il faut malgré tout le manipuler avec délicatesse.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

I have it for a long time now and use it very often: very simple to connect (automatically recognized) an usb stick to my Xperia Z cell phone and Nexus tablet. Use it to watch some movies on the road and for back up some business files after using my tablet. Cheap, good quality and very nice to I... Read more

Impression:perfect,Very good,Nice to have;

0 0 0

• posted byangeel on 01/28/2015

Pros: precio cons: ninguno

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9008206 on 01/26/2015

working fine in my phone! :)

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byRobv2 on 01/25/2015

Pros: - very short cable to (temporarily) connect an USB device to your phone. Value for mone, as any USB device will do - Most efficient way to export your data to your new phone Cons: none of it.

Impression:good,Value for money,This does it;

0 0 0

• posted byflashierleek on 01/23/2015

Pros: I have a Moto G, and now with this cable, I can expand the memory of it with a stick!, I can also play with a joystick in my phone !, this cable has many uses !, it is very useful to me! Cons: I Don't Have Rate this line: 10 he has many uses !, I liked it, and he is very useful to me!

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybriandking on 01/23/2015

Works perfectly to connect SKU 174942 to a phone or tablet. It allowed me to use my snake camera with an HP Stream 7. Much more convenient than needing a laptop with a full size USB port to connect.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections