Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChamorrov on 07/11/2016

very good cable it works perfectly with my moto g smartphone, I could set up a pendrive and it works perfectly

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by7238780 on 07/10/2016

I bought this cable to use with an Android tablet, so that I can connect mouse, flashdrive, ethernet adapter. Decent durable construction, not one of those cheese cables that feel like they would fall apart after a couple of uses. Overall, good value.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymrkek on 07/09/2016

This product is comparable to the ones I've seen at Wal-mart for 5x the price. Very handy to have if you want to use USB devices on your phone or tablet. I highly recommend it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjaitama on 07/03/2016

Pros: Cable que cumple su objetivo muy bien, puedes conectar cualquier dispositivo usb a tu telefono celular para ver su contenido en el. Perfecto! Cons:Ninguno

Impression:Perfecto,Bueno,comodo;

0 0 0

• posted by10226988 on 07/03/2016

pros: very cheap, well made, after 2 months of use works as flawless as the first day. Cons: none so far. Does his job, using it with flash memories and dac's and no problem with the cable, the construction seems good and the materials enough for the very low price. I'll recomend it, for the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 06/25/2016

Very good helper. You can connect a USB key, performance LED light, wireless keyboard. All tested and working smoothly. Simple, inexpensive and necessary. For little money. Jednoduché a využiteľné na: zálohovanie dát na USB-čko, svietenie externým USB LED svetlom, ovládanie bezdrôtovou Všetko a A... Read more

Many uses!!!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrevs on 06/23/2016

This on the go cable can be used to connect, for example, an usb stick to a mobile phone.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byManolodudaa on 06/21/2016

pros: well built. cons: there's no cons.

0 0 0

• posted by9987904 on 06/21/2016

El cable se siente debil, pero lo llevo usando un tiempo y no tengo ningun problema anda perfectamente Pros: barato Contra:es de una clase de goma que hace parecer que se rompe muy facil se dobla bastante, pero igual no e tenido ningun problema, puedo cargar otro celular, o usar el joaystick de... Read more

Impression:Very good,Barato,Mejor de lo que esperaba;

0 0 0

• posted byaudiolover on 06/20/2016

USB stick connected to phone, works like a charm. Ideal length and it is just a clever little thing!

Impression:Very good,connect USB stick to smartphone;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere