Pros: precio cons: ninguno

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9008206 on 01/26/2015

working fine in my phone! :)

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byRobv2 on 01/25/2015

Pros: - very short cable to (temporarily) connect an USB device to your phone. Value for mone, as any USB device will do - Most efficient way to export your data to your new phone Cons: none of it.

Impression:good,Value for money,This does it;

0 0 0

• posted byflashierleek on 01/23/2015

Pros: I have a Moto G, and now with this cable, I can expand the memory of it with a stick!, I can also play with a joystick in my phone !, this cable has many uses !, it is very useful to me! Cons: I Don't Have Rate this line: 10 he has many uses !, I liked it, and he is very useful to me!

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybriandking on 01/23/2015

Works perfectly to connect SKU 174942 to a phone or tablet. It allowed me to use my snake camera with an HP Stream 7. Much more convenient than needing a laptop with a full size USB port to connect.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byalpaul on 01/21/2015

Perfect. Great quality, well made. Able to immediately see USB flashdrives on my phone (Samsung S4). Cable just the right length.

0 0 0

• posted byDanilloBosco on 01/20/2015

Pros: you can use with everything, Ex: pen drives , keyboards, mouses ,arduinos and more Cons: nothing i recommend for everybody, it is very simple and works

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8765776 on 01/20/2015

Correspond à la description, bien

0 0 0

• posted byccapublic on 01/17/2015

Pros : Will be difficult to reach the 100 characters ;) Ok, this is an micro USB to USB A OTG cable. Works like a charm with my Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy S5 Cons : None, really Other thought : The metallic part of the micro USB is a little longer than usual. Don't try to insert it all it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeu1357 on 01/15/2015

Muito bom, simples e tradicional.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections