• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatheusHD on 05/12/2016

SERVIU MUITO

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byArkan0 on 05/09/2016

Pros: buen producto, recomendable. Recibirli, enchufarlo y funcionar. Cons: ninguno de momento.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjimbobby on 05/02/2016

Used on my Galaxy Note 2 and it allows use of mouse, keyboard and thumbdrive. No issues

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAjazQ on 04/18/2016

Pros: It works ! It fits in to any mobile (non Iphone) easily. the length of the cable is ok. Cons: The built looks cheapish.

0 0 0

• posted bymozlima on 04/09/2016

I use to connect a mouse in the tablet. Mine is almost 3 years old and even using a lot to it still working.

0 0 0

• posted by9977752 on 03/29/2016

Nothing to complain, working like expected. Works perfectly with Samsung Galaxy S4 active. Tested multiple Kingston branded memory sticks(8-16GB) without any problems.

0 0 0

• posted bywahooli on 03/15/2016

The build quality is mediocre, what you can expect ordering from here, but it works as it should. This review cannot be any longer seriously. I've had the product for 6 months and it's still used occasionally.

0 0 0

• posted byConglomo on 03/10/2016

If you own an Android smartphone or tablet, you need this! I don't know why they don't ship these standard with tablets, and quite frankly at this price, you should get one right now, along with that new case you are looking at. Excellent price, excellent quality, excellent buy!

0 0 0

• posted bylobstek on 03/03/2016

cumple con lo señalado en la descripcion

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPieski on 02/25/2016

Es lo que necesitaba para mi teléfono y mi tablet, para ver el contenido de un usb

0 0 0

DX Everywhere