Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

+ Solid, sturdy construction. + Excellent value. + Both plugs have 'up' side labelled. + Small and compact + Can be 'better' than having the octopus spray of 1:n USB connectors, as it's much better made and won't get tangled up. - Is a bit short (13cm total), but is only an adaptor, not a cable. - USB port is female as shown. In order to plug this into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrartemy on 06/25/2014

It is very cheap and works fine. What else can you ask for? It is totally a good value for money. I can't think about any con right now. Hey, it is just a couple of bucks worth! I used it to connect my kingston usb drive to my Motorola Moto G and had no problem. It worked just out-of-the-box. Even if it brokes just after a month or two it will be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoprice29 on 06/20/2014

Used this on my phone and tablet. Works as described. Was able to connect flash drives, mouse, and externally powered HDD (separately). Connectors seem sturdy at both ends. Connections are also fairly secure at both ends. Cable seems strong and has good flex. None so far. Would order again. Pretty simple product that doesn't need 500 characters to review.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

As other USB OTG cables, this cable is very usefull and specially to those who love android and modifications. You can plug USB keyboards, mouse, ethernet adaptares, anything, like USB hubs too, and connect Pendrive and save and read files from it! Nothing at all, there really are no cons to report about this item. It works like it should, like any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVolneySL on 06/06/2014

It works very well win Samsung Note 8.0. Now you can carry on your file with no need to ocuppy the internal memory of your tablet. Very usefull gadget. None. It woorks perfectly. No cons. You will have no regrets. I tryed in LG Nexus 4, but it did not work. It is a shame. Good materials construction. Well buit. Good for the price and for what it does.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRakhil on 06/02/2014

Important: this OTG cable has slim micro usb connector, so it can be attached when the phone is in a case without a problem. Also, I like how short it is, so it doesn't take up space. Works with every device I tried. Maybe the female USB could be a bit smoother made, seems kind of rough I connected a mouse, a keyboard, various USB drives, USB hub - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApplexcandy on 05/30/2014

Totally cool, it does everything what its supposed to do, It is really cheap and it helps me a lot. The interior is really legit and it has really good cable. The plug is also very durable and and the pin is also very durable, I have tried to bend it around and it is still very sturdy. get it! No cons, it does exactly what it supposed to do It could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysam4500 on 05/18/2014

Cheap, functional, easy to use, quality is fine, not too long and not too short, handy to have around, Comes in nice protected packaging I have found no cons during my time of use, the only con is that it takes a while before it's arrived Cheap and functional, simple device. This product does what it needs to do, easy to use. Extremely useful for Android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydereklim91 on 05/17/2014

this otg cable is well-priced and functions as intended. it is quite sturdy and still going strong after months of usage. i use it with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and a flash drive. No issues. Works with keyboard and mouse on my Galaxy S3 and Nexus 7 2nd generation as well. none so far. for the price, this is an excellent otg cable. value-for-money. recommended!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/13/2014

Cheap price, good enough build quality. I have it for over a year and it is still working and it is sturdy - to the point that it is still quite hard to plug anything into it. MicroUSB connector on mine does't fit perfectly, it doesn't take much to pull it out. The other end is completely the opposite - it requires quite a lot of force to plug anything ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections