DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Type USB 6-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope
Customer’s impression:
Good price poor image quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybugboy73 on 08/28/2014

I wanted to use this endoscope to view the inner cylinders of my old Volkswagen engine. It works with VLC on OS X (using MACAM drivers) but I need te restart the connection each time I bump the cable into something. Might be VLC related or just my endoscope, but it's quite annoying. The image quality ... Read more

Impression:Good price, poor image quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMalvineous on 06/25/2013

Fairly good build quality. USB video class (uvcvideo) means it works great under Linux with programs like guvcview, with no driver installs needed. The brightness of the LEDs is adjustable and can be switched off entirely. The cable is a little short, so you can't stray too far from your PC. The firm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjduehj on 02/17/2013

It's UVC 1.0 compliant and therefore it works out of the box on any modern Linux distribution. This means that finding drivers for the device wont be a problem in the future which is nice. The build quality is better than expected and the auto-focus is doing a decent job. The resolution is good enough ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections