DX » Community » Reviews » 15000mAh External Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (DC 12.6V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoronasensei on 04/10/2014

The power switch is a good thing to ensure no power is wasted when not in use. Good power output on 12V and 5V tested, I haven't used the 9V output. Individual cells inside do have protection circuitry on them so should be safe to run flat etc. The 12V output is a direct connection to cells inside, so not a regulated 12V source. Most 12V products are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosmin16 on 04/04/2014

This power pack is fantastic! the first battery has a good finish Power cables of different sizes can be used as a spare battery for any gadget because usb jack plastic is of good quality currently I have not found any deficiency adapter is specifically for china, to charge the battery in Europe or elsewhere in the world you need a special adapter, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelsysnet on 02/19/2013

The small size and weight of the device. Great for low-power supply load line 12 volts (up to 2A). Very good price.. With a load on the line over 2A 12V, output voltage quickly drops to ~ 9.6 volts. Actual capacity to actual load may be lower. The higher the discharge current - the lower the actual capacity. Line 12 volts is not stabilized. This is ... Read more

1 6
  • posted bysilverfoxphil on 09/11/2012

This power pack is fantastic! I have modd-ed the input output and have it set up as a cheap UPS for a pogoplug server. It chucks out 5v 9v and best of all 12v This works well for the pogoplug with USB pen drives attached. Sweet!!!! Looks a bit utilitarian compared to some emergency external power packs, but this doesn't bother me with my usage of it!... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections