DX » Community » Reviews » TOPEAKSPORTS Cycling Shooting Skiing Protective Safety Goggles w/ 5 Replacement Lens - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErikOskarsson on 04/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Use them when i train on my bike and they work really good! The 5 replacement lenses is great when the weather changes all the time here in Sweden. Sunny? Put on a dark lens. Cloudy? Put on a brigther lens! An other pro is that they look very nice! Cons:When y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurubatan on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap Great looking Resistent The extra lens have a very good container The bag is resistent The lens have a good variation of colors Light weight good build quality Cons:I do not like the height of the glasses, they let some wind pass bellow and if I'm too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanmoya on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent price-quality relation... it looks very good. Very light weight. Very confortable. The glass is a little bit wide, but is excelent for protection. The case is really hard so is very secure for accidents. The case includes a bag for lenses, cleaning cloth, a rop... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections