DX » Community » Reviews » TOPEAKSPORTS Cycling Shooting Skiing Protective Safety Goggles w/ 5 Replacement Lens - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErikOskarsson on 04/28/2014

Use them when i train on my bike and they work really good! The 5 replacement lenses is great when the weather changes all the time here in Sweden. Sunny? Put on a dark lens. Cloudy? Put on a brigther lens! An other pro is that they look very nice! When you change the lenses it sometimes feel like you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffedotoff on 03/22/2014

Made of good material, pleasant to the touch. On the nose and ends are rubber inserts. Glasses are stable at any activity^ cycling, jogging, skiing. Replacement lenses are stored in convenient compartments to avoid scratching. Hard box for reliable protection very comfortable. Lots of spare lenses: you ... Read more

set of a glasses front view spare lenses

0 0 0

• posted byurubatan on 03/13/2013

Very cheap Great looking Resistent The extra lens have a very good container The bag is resistent The lens have a good variation of colors Light weight good build quality I do not like the height of the glasses, they let some wind pass bellow and if I'm too fast on my bike it can be a little anoying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanmoya on 12/26/2012

Excelent price-quality relation... it looks very good. Very light weight. Very confortable. The glass is a little bit wide, but is excelent for protection. The case is really hard so is very secure for accidents. The case includes a bag for lenses, cleaning cloth, a rope to hold the lenses to your neck.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections