DX » Community » Reviews » 2 x 18650 Powered Backup Battery Case w/ 1-LED / USB Port for Cell Phone + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good poverbank 18650 with charging batteries. Хорошее устройство
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyurecpr on 10/17/2015

It can be used to charge the 18650 batteries. The case opens easily. There are 3 LED battery level. Light Flashlight button is pressed, there is not very convenient. Also available battery charge indicator 18650. This is my first poverbank. Measurement of charging current did. Pros: Good price,... Read more

Impression:Good poverbank 18650 with charging batteries.;

0 0 0

• posted bysmirkot on 04/07/2015

Хорошо сделано, притный пластик, света 3 диодов под кнопкой показывают заряд батареи когда светятся все значит заряд полный, силу тока еще не проверял проверю по возможности а так прияная вещь, рекомендую

Impression:Хорошее устройство;

0 0 0

• posted byciuafm on 10/04/2012

Usefull embedded charger. Very pleasent white led. Nice-to-touch body with good fixation of cover. Glitch with step-up module. I mean when you charge it and leave it disconnected, it can switch on for unknown purpose (red led under the boutton). Unfortunately there is not any manual - you chould... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydylfin on 09/05/2012

Very cheap and works on 18650 batteries. So you can simple change batteries and recharge phone again. It also work as flashlight if you press button. But there is only one led so don't expect much. Battery box cover opens together with button. This isn't realy convenient. Quality is good for me.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycibermicro on 08/22/2012

Completely portable, I had 2x 18650 lithium 2400Mah kept a few months ago and I them have installed in this portable battery, now I have a battery with port USB with storage of 4800Mah, multiuse, can load the cellular mobile, give energy to the speakers USB, use it of followed form. I it can load... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere