Customer’s impression:
Good poverbank 18650 with charging batteries. Хорошее устройство
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• I recommend good product

posted by cibermicro on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Completely portable, I had 2x 18650 lithium 2400Mah kept a few months ago and I them have installed in this portable battery, now I have a battery with port USB with storage of 4800Mah, multiuse, can load the cellular mobile, give energy to the speakers USB, use it of followed form. I it can load across port mini USB of 5 pines, the red light indicates load and the green light indicates finished load, the ignition button also indicates the load level and simultaneously I light the white led which can be alone something practise but not so necessarily because it does not illuminate well.

Cons:

Different Contras, it does not come in an embace or bundle, only wrapped in plastic, does not include any manual I had to foresee as the first time was working on having installed them 2x18650, since to the side there is a small switch at that it is necessary to aim when it is used for the first time, I believe that this switch serves to disconnect the circuit when it is not used by a long time or is a safety device, anyway to look for the side at a small orifice and to use the top of a Paper clip or a needle without top. In my case I discovered it when I disarmed it on having seen that it was not working, he was thinking that it went out defectively :p
    It does not deliver any more of 1000Mah of exit, but as all form serves for my speakers USB, but I will not be able to raise to the maximum the volume because it will occupy more of 1000Mah and the sound will collapse

OtherThoughts:

not but

Bottomline:

not

Post comment

DX Everywhere