Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimmakos73 on 08/14/2013

You can adjust the level of light, its easy to use,already used it to many jobs. If you want to do a work without your hands holding flashlight this is your new tool. The price is almost free so you can give it a try Maybe better lighting. 8 leds are good light but i wanted more.Anyway for this amazing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylsassi on 03/18/2013

Produto level, facil de carregar em qualquer mochila. A luz dos ledz é muito boa em acampamentos, escaladas e passeios noturnos. A tira é ajustável e fiac firme na cabeça, caso tenha um capacete pode ser osada tanto por cima, quanto embaixo do mesmo. Parece um pouco frágil, necessita ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 10/19/2012

Bought this for my mother, who works in a carehome environment and requires the use of both her hands when going between buildings. Batteries last well and unit provides plenty of light and it apparently very comfortable to wear. No cons at all. It does what it says on the tin. Bought for my mother, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauro Candido on 09/25/2012

Pros: Very light and portable. Produces good light. Format nice to put on his head. Nice design. Support very good batteries! Good quality! I think the product overall and very good mod! Could perhaps use three AA batteries model, the durability would be much higher, but not bad! Could include the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytyshkevych on 08/30/2012

small, cheap, handly, bright enough, long battery life. Power button unprotected, and sometimes headlamp powers on, when stored in backpack. very useful little thing for hiking etc. 500 chars needed500 chars needed 500 chars needed500 chars needed 500 chars needed500 chars needed 500 chars needed500 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBallistic on 06/18/2012

- 3 settings, very easy to operate - very bright (VERY) - It fits nicely on my head and the straps are adjustable - for this price, I don't think you will find a better light in any shop. It's really cheap Maybe the button can get pressed accidentally when you store it in your backpack, but if you put ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymoemdx on 04/09/2012

This headlight has very useful settings, who needs all the strove and flashing settings? What you need is different brightness settings and this headlight offers three. The headband is sturdy and can be adjusted. The whole lamp, in fact, feels sturdy until you have to replace the baqtteries. The battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandeck on 01/14/2012

Good illumination Sits on head alright, probably ok on a hat too. Good for use under the car or where you need both hands and direct light. can change amount of LED's to light up which some might like, I just put it on full all the time. angle can be adjusted The button is not hidden enough, so in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxomatic on 01/10/2012

I bought this one for reading at night in the bedroom where my daughter sleeps. Had a lens headlamp before but it ran out of batteries too quick and was too bright. This one is great any way better suited to the task. It is what I expected it to be. Sometimes the middle strap slips out when handling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerasenrewind on 10/01/2011

Item quality, in terms of overall building, is quite good for the price. Plastic looks solid, construction is nice and the straps are good enough. Battery bay is well done and closes solidly. Sadly, at least in my case, bright of the leds is very poor and not acceptable at all. They don't deliver any ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections