There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent head lamp

posted by ahains on 07/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Wonderful color to the light, this is much warmer than any of my other LED flashlights (even my Petzl head lamp). Everything else looks at least a bit blue in comparison, this is my favorite one for color temperature.

Brightness at low setting is slightly brighter than on my Petzl head lamp. At medium and high it is really quite useful. I bought for power outage / emergency primarily, and the low power will be plenty for living comfortably without power so gives better battery life.

Cons:

One of the two I ordered didn't turn on at first. I gave it a tap on the side and it worked. After that it worked perfectly even when I shook it around and tapped it and such so build quality is fine.

OtherThoughts:

Fortunately I didn't get any red LEDs, hopefully that was just a bad batch for the other reviewer.

I like having flashlights that take a variety of batteries in case of power outage. The store will run out of AA much before AAA, so this makes a AAA head lamp very practical.

Bottomline:

It far exceeded my expectation, would recommend and would buy again in an instant.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections