DX » Community » Reviews » PC Frame Acrylic Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlOli on 12/27/2013

Cool looking glasses, good quality, and very cheap. The price was right...the quality, very good...however I tried with different kind of videos and they were all pretty much either blur, or the 3D didn't work that well...it might be MY PROBLEM, I will trying with different videos. Good quality glasses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymancheab on 11/19/2013

Me gustan sobre todo porque uso gafas y necesitaba unas que pudiera poner encima de las mías y que no crearan reflejos del entorno. Por ello son perfectas. Son muy muy ligeras. Las patillas se pueden plegar, para ocupar menos espacio. Vienen con el logo de nVidia, pero todavía no he probado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlutonFI on 11/05/2013

This product is cheap. Awesome with 3D-pictures, games and movies. All red and cyan color works fine. Plastic feeling, nothing so far. What Nvidia logo is doing with these? The package came as fast as possible. I wanted to order these because my old 3D-glasses got broken. Now I never forget to use these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydelwar on 08/04/2013

The price is the best thing of this glass. Haven't found any to notice. I have been using anglyphic lenses for more than a year now and I know which one feels good and which one not. After opening the package I am impressed with the sending envelop to protect the glass and quality looks unharmed in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaddan1000 on 05/03/2013

Comfortable. Durable. Little or no ghosting, depending on the source material. Nvidia branded. None I bought three different pairs of red-cyan 3D glasses and these were the best of the bunch. Also available in green-magenta. It says "Nvidia 3D Vision Discover" on the frame. Whether the branding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyDammiaans on 02/21/2013

- Easy to use 3D glasses - Good for people who wear glasses (like me) - Does its job right - Great for long time usage - While watching a beautifull 3D movie by the name of Avatar I noticed the glasses don't have full colour in them. It seems more grey then another pair of 3D glasses I own. They are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykonjarnik on 02/21/2013

First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive. when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. For one month of using this glasses I did not found any cons... really good deal, with this price and this quallity it ... Read more

0 0 20

• posted byMaltagrapher on 12/06/2012

These glasses are easy to wear over existing glasses. They appear to be quite strong and are of the right colour for Cyan/Red anaglyph pictures and movies. None for me, but packaging could be a little stronger. They could have been crushed in the mail. I will recommend them to friends who are still using ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections