DX » Community » Reviews » PC Frame Acrylic Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlOli on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool looking glasses, good quality, and very cheap. Cons:The price was right...the quality, very good...however I tried with different kind of videos and they were all pretty much either blur, or the 3D didn't work that well...it might be MY PROBLEM, I will tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymancheab on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Me gustan sobre todo porque uso gafas y necesitaba unas que pudiera poner encima de las mías y que no crearan reflejos del entorno. Por ello son perfectas. Son muy muy ligeras. Las patillas se pueden plegar, para ocupar menos espacio. Vienen con el logo d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlutonFI on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product is cheap. Awesome with 3D-pictures, games and movies. All red and cyan color works fine. Cons:Plastic feeling, nothing so far. What Nvidia logo is doing with these? The package came as fast as possible. OtherThoughts:I wanted to order these because... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelwar on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is the best thing of this glass. Cons:Haven't found any to notice. OtherThoughts:I have been using anglyphic lenses for more than a year now and I know which one feels good and which one not. After opening the package I am impressed with the sending... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaddan1000 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable. Durable. Little or no ghosting, depending on the source material. Nvidia branded. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I bought three different pairs of red-cyan 3D glasses and these were the best of the bunch. Also available in green-magenta. It says "Nv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeyDammiaans on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use 3D glasses - Good for people who wear glasses (like me) - Does its job right - Great for long time usage Cons:- While watching a beautifull 3D movie by the name of Avatar I noticed the glasses don't have full colour in them. It seems more grey then another... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykonjarnik on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive. when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. Cons:For one month of using this glasses I did not found any cons... OtherTh... Read more

• posted byMaltagrapher on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These glasses are easy to wear over existing glasses. They appear to be quite strong and are of the right colour for Cyan/Red anaglyph pictures and movies. Cons:None for me, but packaging could be a little stronger. They could have been crushed in the mail. Othe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections