DX » Community » Reviews » Si Solar Cell Panel (4.5V 5mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynodems on 12/01/2013

The output voltage and current are fine. I use it to replace other solar cell manufactured by philips for a wind direction measure system and it worked perfect The contacts are so sensible. If you are not experienced soldering, you can break them easily, and once they are soldered, you have to be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazle on 08/20/2013

* Compact size, 23x27mm. * Power output is enough to power most microcontrollers. * Good value for the money Won't be able to power more than a few couple of LEDs. (But that isn't really why you would buy this solar panel) The output when held ~5cm from a 20W desktop lamp is ~1mA @ ~1.8V. (Measured when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDyrim on 04/25/2012

Work well Easy to attach to things (hot glue) decent power for their size Useful for many applications. (Even upgrade a calculator to work in low light?) When soldering to these be careful! The pads can come off if pulled on to hard while hot. Took a while and a fair bit of resin for a good solder join,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywilliamcarroll on 12/05/2008

Well solar energy is a brilliant idea for the future... the future is now! -good quality -great source of energy -easy soldering points if you don't know how to use solar panels then it is useless... this solar panel alone isn't enough power for anything really... you would need to connect multiple and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauswiesel on 08/12/2008

This little solar cell is priceless, but the solder in back are a little tiny, not a problem with a good soldering iron. I use this solar cell to mesure the power of my laser :you got milivolt, volt when you shine your laser at it (no focused, it will damage the module in fact) . Thus, you can know the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections