DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Foldable Pliers Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeeying on 05/31/2014

Build quality is awesome, looks cool. Many tools in a small format, easy to carry around. It has a saw, bottle opener, flat head + philips head screwdriver, files, a knife, another bigger flat head screwdriver(?) and also another smaller knife with a pointy point. The tools are quite easy to pull out,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymignux on 11/09/2013

Good quality material. It has a number of tools, I like the size of the tool. I can work in differents activities of daily living. The knife is very small in relation to other tools. But the price is perfect. I think it is a very good alternative to a Swiss Army Knife. Good tool, excellent price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeeStyle on 08/19/2013

Great little multitool. It will fit any pocket size and comes in a nice but ruged little holder that can be strapped to a belt. Love the tools on it and the built quality. Especially for this price! Only thing I'm not impressed with are the screwdrivers but they will do most of the job. Since this tool ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byEmoObama on 04/20/2013

-Price is simply amazing -Most of the tools work -Feels sturdy and strong -The spring looks very weak and gets in the way of using the pliers -File could be better -Screws can loosen a bit The pouch it comes in is a bit lacking, though I wouldn't really call it a con. Simply awesome product for the price ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byjossdorn on 04/16/2013

The pliers are very well built and good quality material. It has a number of tools, especially the Phillips screwdriver. When closed it is small in size to be loaded up in his pants pocket without bothering. Comes in a small canvas bag of good workmanship. The knife and the file does not work properly.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections