DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Foldable Pliers Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
Useful Practical Компактные размеры очень маленький и просный
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegDOC on 02/03/2015

Покупал ради плоскогубцев и малых размеров, удобно лежит в руках, остальные инструменты не тестил, а полскогубцы уже применял. На корпусе ручек есть заусенцы - алмазный надфиль и все ОК! Сумочку для переноски сделаю сам с креплением на ремень и Molley. Посылка дошла за 7 дней.

Мультитул компактных размеров Мультитул компактных размеров Мультитул компактных размеров

Impression:Useful, Practical,Компактные размеры;

0 0 0

• posted bykenji94 on 01/24/2015

This is verry usefuĺl it's small

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8886555 on 01/08/2015

Great to have in one's pocket or car, but the quality of the screwdriver elements could be better.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypatricktrivilin on 01/05/2015

Excellent toolkit for diary needs. Others goods: light, thin, practical. I am very pleased. I want to buy others for my friends, because they love it!

Impression:Useful, Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byDunaev on 12/23/2014

Плоская отвёртка плохо заточена. В остальном всё отлично. Может немного дороговат для своих размеров и функционала.

Impression:очень маленький и просный;

0 0 0

• posted bykeeying on 05/31/2014

Build quality is awesome, looks cool. Many tools in a small format, easy to carry around. It has a saw, bottle opener, flat head + philips head screwdriver, files, a knife, another bigger flat head screwdriver(?) and also another smaller knife with a pointy point. The tools are quite easy to pull... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreg50 on 02/23/2014

i bought two of these one for me and one for a friend we both loved it. his favorite thing about it is he uses it just about everyday, and my favorite thing is that its smaller than most multi tools so i keep it in my pocket instead of in my bag or something. one of the tools came a bit loose was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymignux on 11/09/2013

Good quality material. It has a number of tools, I like the size of the tool. I can work in differents activities of daily living. The knife is very small in relation to other tools. But the price is perfect. I think it is a very good alternative to a Swiss Army Knife. Good tool, excellent price... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeeStyle on 08/19/2013

Great little multitool. It will fit any pocket size and comes in a nice but ruged little holder that can be strapped to a belt. Love the tools on it and the built quality. Especially for this price! Only thing I'm not impressed with are the screwdrivers but they will do most of the job. Since is... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byEmoObama on 04/20/2013

-Price is simply amazing -Most of the tools work -Feels sturdy and strong -The spring looks very weak and gets in the way of using the pliers -File could be better -Screws can loosen a bit The pouch it comes in is a bit lacking, though I wouldn't really call it a con. Simply awesome product for I... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections