DX » Community » Reviews » Tire Pressure Realtime Warning Air Valve Indicators (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzalmolksis on 02/01/2014

The main pros of this indicators are : 1. good pressure realtime warning valve indicators 2. very easy to use durable , good construction quality they are on my car more then half of year and they are still working very well 3. easy installation 4. cool looking 5. easy to read indications the main disadvantages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybambalero on 03/05/2013

Valves effectively indicate the pressure. I like it that is as simple as looking at the valve and see the green color. When you place them you can hear the air passing through the valve and filling it. Design is discreet since the color of the valve is black. May be a little long, so you should be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaygeeknz on 07/04/2012

These pressure reading valve caps are great! I've had them on for quite a while and they are very accurate. No reason to not recommend them. Just make sure you get the right set for the pressure your tyres need, otherwise you might end up showing Orange/Red when it should be Green. I have even brushed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQ2zov on 10/27/2011

- reasonable price - does what meant to do - simplifies drivers' duty - no cons in general - perhaps could be a bit cheaper I've broken one of them during parking by touching the road kerb. It would be great if these indicators could be a bit shorter. And making a pack of 4 would be great. If there would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycdonini on 09/13/2010

It's definetelly great to plug those in the tires and see that it really checks the pressure. one of mine was with 27psi and it went yellow very clearly. The 4 pieces worked perfectly in verifying the pressure, including the one that showed up RED next morning when my tire was flat, and my #1 suspect ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypinkytube on 07/06/2009

This exact item costs 25$ in Canada for a pair of 2; The price at deal extreme is FANTASTIC , and for the exact same things; Very accurate; will save you a lot of money in fuel and you do not have to hurt your knees checking tire pressure all the time; the part is made of metal, so it is good quality;... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byilianbg on 07/01/2008

Very useful! Can save you a lot of gas. Appears to be be relatively precise. The black part is actually metal! Price is high. These will probably get stolen very soon if you don't park in garage. These is NOTHING digital about this device... DX should remove this - it's absurd... Could not verify it ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections