DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Nikon D5100 + More (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 67 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOndrasCzech on 07/07/2014

This IR remote control works great with my Nikon D50 and I have tested it on other Nikon cameras successfully. It works as it should. The range of the IR is about 5-6 meters, after which it gradually ceases to respond. The build of the controller is fine, there is nothing to say... Nothing... Maybe the battery holder is easy breakable and it is hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoochjojo on 06/24/2014

It works as it is supposed to and it is inexpensive. I use it on my Nikon D7100 and it works fine. It comes complete with a battery. However, do not forget you need to go into the camera 'shooting menu' and turn 'remote control mode (ML-L3)' from off to on. >>Although I did not need to, I opened the battery door. It does take a little time to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailat on 06/14/2014

Nice button press (click) feel, good battery included, nicely built casing. You could order this item just for the battery as the battery alone, when bought locally will cost almost the price of this whole package. The word "For" looks a little odd, but understandably it is required for legal reasons. Also, not really a "con" but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

Just press and you have your photo. Battery included. You can buy this batteries in DX too. CHeaper than the original. Want more? Just buy it because it works at a long distance!!!!!! Oh and its small, easy to carry in your camera bag You have to configure your camera to be in "remote" mode. It is easy to do that, not a con really but... Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythesofine on 06/05/2014

Hey guy. This one is great for you on use it now for your person. This one is great for take the simulacrum without press the stud!! This one work on radio frequency undt stud for press on this one. This one is the one I purchase for you, me, and friend alike on this one day. Great time. This one works well without file complaint. Great inexpensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerciretti on 04/25/2014

Does exactly the same as the original remote from Nikon at a ridiculous fraction of the price Construction is a bit flimsy, feels like with a bit of extra pressure could break it apart. But the same can be said about the one from Nikon... Hassle free use, point it to the camera and shoot. So cheap that it doesn't matter if it breaks easily, you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerbenmichal on 03/21/2014

Works very well with Nikon D7100. Comes with battery. I think, you don't need original one from Nikon, if you don't like spend more money for same thing. Nothing at all. You may lose it, 'cause its small device. It's little plastic device, but it's okay, 'cause it's doesn't matter. Device works very well even if you are behind the camera and it's important,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvdstap on 03/18/2014

This is a controller that Nikon should include in each of its camera's. Works just as it should, simple and effective. It includes a battery and is really worth every cent it cost. It tools several months before I received the controller, but it was worth to wait for it. You have to use it in line-of-sight and within reach of the camera eye. The range ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrekotun on 03/17/2014

Good product for this price. Running smoothly. Tried it at home and on the street. In the house: tried to ten meters, and also tried through the glass. everything works fine. On the street: tried from a distance of more than fifteen meters. Everything works even better than stated in the Description. Has a single button click. After pressing the camera ... Read more

front view back view view with battery
    0 0
  • posted byleolasek on 03/12/2014

Small, light, easy to use. No cons. So far, so good. I haven't tried to use from a long distance yet, so I still don't know the reach of the signal. So far, so good. I just had to set my camera to the "remote shoot mode"(or something like that) and start using it. My girlfriend loved it. She said will never have to ask other people to take ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections