DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Nikon D5100 + More (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 51 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOndrasCzech on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This IR remote control works great with my Nikon D50 and I have tested it on other Nikon cameras successfully. It works as it should. The range of the IR is about 5-6 meters, after which it gradually ceases to respond. The build of the controller is fine, there is nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoochjojo on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as it is supposed to and it is inexpensive. I use it on my Nikon D7100 and it works fine. It comes complete with a battery. However, do not forget you need to go into the camera 'shooting menu' and turn 'remote control mode (ML-L3)' from off to on. >>Alth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailat on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice button press (click) feel, good battery included, nicely built casing. You could order this item just for the battery as the battery alone, when bought locally will cost almost the price of this whole package. Cons:The word "For" looks a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just press and you have your photo. Battery included. You can buy this batteries in DX too. CHeaper than the original. Want more? Just buy it because it works at a long distance!!!!!! Oh and its small, easy to carry in your camera bag Cons:You have to configur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythesofine on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hey guy. This one is great for you on use it now for your person. This one is great for take the simulacrum without press the stud!! This one work on radio frequency undt stud for press on this one. This one is the one I purchase for you, me, and friend alike on this one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerciretti on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does exactly the same as the original remote from Nikon at a ridiculous fraction of the price Cons:Construction is a bit flimsy, feels like with a bit of extra pressure could break it apart. But the same can be said about the one from Nikon... Hassle free use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarthvaderx on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice item. Cons:Had no cons agaist this remote control. OtherThoughts:Allows you to trigger the shutter remotely to prevent camera movement when using slower shutter speeds - Ideal for subjects that are difficult to approach or for minimizing vibrations - Oper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatyH on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful item, because it is small, light and handy in use. The price of this product is very, very low, compared to the original Nikon remote (which cost 55 dollars/40 euro's!!!) The battery life is wonderfull, used this product over a year now,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelastingvormulier on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its a nice small device for taking pictures with, easy to use when having a tripod for example :) would recommend as a replacement for the original thing Cons:maybe a bit too small ? but ahwell, we cant have everything in this world it works and its cheap and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDebrup on 11/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:easy single soft button, nice product.the appearencve is good, the battery comes with it. the color is which attracted me the most. it is single press from focus and shot.. no complains .. it works fine till now.. now i hope that it last long, Cons:no// except the plastic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections