DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Nikon D5100 + More (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
good Love it Great item increible Great.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 09/21/2014

Pros: This remote is small, this remote works with Nikon D5100, this remote works with a range of 10 meters (I have tested), this remote is cheap, I LOVE IT Cons: I DON'T HAVE ANY CONS Other thoughts: I am using this remote with my Nikon D5100. It works every time. In order to make it work, make sure ... Read more

This remote works perfect with Nikon D5100 This remote works perfect with Nikon D5100 This remote works perfect with Nikon D5100 This remote works perfect with Nikon D5100

Impression:Love it,Great item,Great remote;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd4ftubpecmx on 08/28/2014

Pros: Very good thing. Reasonably priced. Works as expected. Small, lightweight, easy to use. It is fine to have it in my pocket with me anywhere I go. Very useful tool for photography with tripod in a long distance and to include myself in picture. I can recommend it to everyone for sharp photos. Cons:... Read more

Impression:SUperb and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by3dimensional on 08/22/2014

Pros: Function as intended. Cons: None at all. Its a solid remote like the original one. No issues detected at this time. Reach is about 5 meters or more(weather condition apply). I do recommend this product. Cheap and useful. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykarlavillalobos on 08/09/2014

increíble funciona perfectamente y por un precio increíble hasta ahora no le he encontrado ninguno, me encanta. súper recomendando, justo como el original muy bueno, es algo que deberías comprar :) Read more

recomendadisimo

Impression:Love it,just like the photo,increible;

0 0 0

• posted bymelogs on 08/07/2014

Pros: cheap. compact. Lightweight, fits anywhere. Works great! Remember to set your camera to the remote mode. Cons: didn't found any cons. Read more

Impression:Great.;

0 0 0

• posted byOndrasCzech on 07/07/2014

This IR remote control works great with my Nikon D50 and I have tested it on other Nikon cameras successfully. It works as it should. The range of the IR is about 5-6 meters, after which it gradually ceases to respond. The build of the controller is fine, there is nothing to say... Nothing... Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoochjojo on 06/24/2014

It works as it is supposed to and it is inexpensive. I use it on my Nikon D7100 and it works fine. It comes complete with a battery. However, do not forget you need to go into the camera 'shooting menu' and turn 'remote control mode (ML-L3)' from off to on. >>Although I did not need to, I opened ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysailat on 06/14/2014

Nice button press (click) feel, good battery included, nicely built casing. You could order this item just for the battery as the battery alone, when bought locally will cost almost the price of this whole package. The word "For" looks a little odd, but understandably it is required for legal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

Just press and you have your photo. Battery included. You can buy this batteries in DX too. CHeaper than the original. Want more? Just buy it because it works at a long distance!!!!!! Oh and its small, easy to carry in your camera bag You have to configure your camera to be in "remote" mode.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythesofine on 06/05/2014

Hey guy. This one is great for you on use it now for your person. This one is great for take the simulacrum without press the stud!! This one work on radio frequency undt stud for press on this one. This one is the one I purchase for you, me, and friend alike on this one day. Great time. This one works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections