DX » Community » Reviews » Shiny Car Tire Air Valve Caps (4-Pack/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLexx111 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Metal, look very nice, well done. Mine was colorless. Good package, prevents them from damages. Cons:Made not very accurate, there are some burrs on them, but they was removed easily. OtherThoughts:Two caps was stolen on the first week. But because it was very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloaquino on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysqualus882 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using them for a two months now and It does the job and it looks way better then plastic cups, easy to take them off and put back. I didn`t buy colored ones and they have been exposed to sun a lot, and I didn`t notice any change on them. Cons:None I can think of. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byychua3 on 06/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product serves its purpose of capping the tires well. Useful for replacing missing tire valve caps. At this price, worth buying a few as spares. Especially useful since tire air loss from tires can be differ when different caps are used on the wheels. Cons:Color will fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakeshiii on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- material is good - looks great - cheap - nice little something to add to your ride Cons:- they get stolen ALL THE FRICKING TIME (buy them in bunches) - once I had a very hard time unscrewing two of these off the tire to calibrate them (even had to go home and take the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well machined caps, the crisscrossed grips in low relaef to avoid fingertips slips when twists on tire valve works as a pro. Cons:Mine come all 4 on deep shinny blue finnishings, but fade it out in les them 30 days of average using, like a kind of thin sk... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutanet on 11/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are made from an alloy and so do not oxidise and get stuck to the valve like aluminium. They are slightly larger than plastic but that makes them easier to fit and remove but harder to mislay when on the floor. Cons:The same problem that some are missing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygindidaniel on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Looking great * Great price (Should be, because they are gonna be stolen soon) * Shiny Cons:* The kids in the neighborhood are definitely going to steal them. I purchase 4 pack ahead for this case... OtherThoughts:If they only made them with some anti-theft system. Like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoublejames on 06/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Cheap -Shiny -Cool -Made of metal -Fine colour in 3/4 caps -Fits perfectly in all tyres with standard car valve -Lightweight, doesn't ruin the tyres balance :D Cons:-No rubber seals -One has a different shape and hue than other three -Those two cons make me a bit disappo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamras16 on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it perfectly fits to any car. it is shining very good. you can realize the caps from long distance. it is very easy to screw because it has dots on it. I gad grey caps, it looked great with grey rims Cons:I think it doesn't have any cons. OtherThoughts:with this caps no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections