DX » Community » Reviews » Shiny Car Tire Air Valve Caps (4-Pack/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjovmar on 09/16/2013

is an excellent buy, not rust and is beautiful with great price too, look very beautiful, shiny easy, easy application, very cheap, I put in all my vehicles, have with colors, you can look at dx.com I found nothing wrong to describe I found nothing wrong to describe is an excellent buy, not rust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeppe on 08/30/2013

Durable, well made, fashionable, not for everybody.... infact somebody have stealed them from the wheels of my car, so I've bought them again. Great satisfaction when I've bought them for a Christmas present. None at all. They are very evident and I don't know how many words I should invent for close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexx111 on 01/19/2013

Metal, look very nice, well done. Mine was colorless. Good package, prevents them from damages. Made not very accurate, there are some burrs on them, but they was removed easily. Two caps was stolen on the first week. But because it was very preditable, I bought two packs :) So I don't consider it as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloaquino on 01/02/2013

Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de Qualidade,Peças de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysqualus882 on 09/27/2012

I am using them for a two months now and It does the job and it looks way better then plastic cups, easy to take them off and put back. I didn`t buy colored ones and they have been exposed to sun a lot, and I didn`t notice any change on them. None I can think of. It sticks to position and looks good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byychua3 on 06/09/2012

Product serves its purpose of capping the tires well. Useful for replacing missing tire valve caps. At this price, worth buying a few as spares. Especially useful since tire air loss from tires can be differ when different caps are used on the wheels. Color will fade with time so not for anyone who minds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakeshiii on 05/19/2012

- material is good - looks great - cheap - nice little something to add to your ride - they get stolen ALL THE FRICKING TIME (buy them in bunches) - once I had a very hard time unscrewing two of these off the tire to calibrate them (even had to go home and take them off with pliers), it was a one time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 02/18/2012

Very well machined caps, the crisscrossed grips in low relaef to avoid fingertips slips when twists on tire valve works as a pro. Mine come all 4 on deep shinny blue finnishings, but fade it out in les them 30 days of average using, like a kind of thin skin of varnish colored film, wich deglued out from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoutanet on 11/13/2011

These are made from an alloy and so do not oxidise and get stuck to the valve like aluminium. They are slightly larger than plastic but that makes them easier to fit and remove but harder to mislay when on the floor. The same problem that some are missing rubber inserts. this did not bother me. The eastern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygindidaniel on 07/12/2011

* Looking great * Great price (Should be, because they are gonna be stolen soon) * Shiny * The kids in the neighborhood are definitely going to steal them. I purchase 4 pack ahead for this case... If they only made them with some anti-theft system. Like electric shocks if you don't hold them a certain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections