DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 - White
  • 5 star 22 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilopapa on 06/19/2014

Easy to set up. Just connect it to your PS3 and it will do the rest. It works well and I've had no issues after several months of ownership No cons to the controller. Although it says refurbished, it works perfectly. The vibration feels a little weak compared to a brand new one but not a big enough difference to make it a big issue Still used on a regular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznhuntax0 on 01/21/2014

Amazing price, it is refurbished but it works like new feels like new etc... Controls seem fluid and they're spot on. Just like a real one. Red blinking light coming out of controller, not sure if that's only on this or original. Some parts of the controller seem a bit off, but this is a minor issue. Overall great price and you'll get a real controller.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerj2222 on 11/04/2013

This is a real Sony controller, and is refurbished. It is not a "doubleshock" like the rest of the controllers offered here. Don't get me wrong, the doubles are fine, they just are a knock-off. This controller looks and feels brand new. The white paint or finish they used is semi translucent, so the red LED shines through the face of the controller.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreeske on 09/15/2013

Good price for a genuine refurbished controller. Nice collor, I've ordered a blue and a white one. Good battery. The select bottom and the playstation bottom feel different than my other original playstation controller. Must push harder on those Bottoms to activate. Maybe put a USB-cable with the controller and put it in a box. A verry good contoller.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAaltomies on 08/21/2013

Genuine PS3 Controller. As such it doesn't have any third party defects and works perfectly on any PS3 across the globe. There's really nothing else to add; it work exactly the same way that your boxed (functional) PS3 controller does . The re-assembly was not done completely properly as 2mm opening could see at the bottom, but opening and re-assembling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraveenf on 08/14/2013

Everything Works Perfectly Quality of the product is very good Feels very good in hand Can see the red lights but not a big issue I dont know weather this is a original sony product or not but i know this when i connect this to the pc it recognizes as Sony Controller I used to pair with six axis controller app and it is working perfectly I also used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdramirez on 06/29/2013

Es es control original de PS3, exactamente igual al que viene con el sistema, funciona perfecto como nuevo. Producto de gran calidad. Buen precio El empaque solo me llego envuelto en plástico, pero esto no afectó al producto ni su funcionamiento. Por todo lo demás ninguna contra. Estoy pensando adquirir uno o dos controles mas para jugar ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalfreduo on 06/11/2013

muy sensible exacto al original buen tacto de botones excelente calidad de materiales buena respuesta bluetooth precio algo elevado para una copia lo de la situación refurbished no me la creo, es copia y punto el embalaje es pobre y muy sencillo al llegar solo v{i una bolsa azul, la cual si bien viene bien protegida igual da un poco de desconfianza,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKetse89 on 06/02/2013

Works great, there is no abnormality with this controller. Infact I have real genuine 60EUR Sony controller for comparison, and this controller feels and looks exactly like the genuine one. None I can think of. This item claims to be refurbished genuine controller, but of course there should always be some critisism in such claims here. But fear not,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAQueS on 05/29/2013

It looks like an original controller. The functions are perfectly working. The vibration is still working fine. Battery goes well. The top red light can also be seen near the select button. The joystics is not as comfortable as the other Sony controller I have. Also, this controller is different in weight of the original one, which concerns me about ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections