DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 - White
  • 5 star 22 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilopapa on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to set up. Just connect it to your PS3 and it will do the rest. It works well and I've had no issues after several months of ownership Cons:No cons to the controller. Although it says refurbished, it works perfectly. The vibration feels a little weak comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznhuntax0 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing price, it is refurbished but it works like new feels like new etc... Controls seem fluid and they're spot on. Just like a real one. Cons:Red blinking light coming out of controller, not sure if that's only on this or original. Some parts of the control... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerj2222 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a real Sony controller, and is refurbished. It is not a "doubleshock" like the rest of the controllers offered here. Don't get me wrong, the doubles are fine, they just are a knock-off. This controller looks and feels brand new. Cons:The white... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreeske on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price for a genuine refurbished controller. Nice collor, I've ordered a blue and a white one. Good battery. Cons:The select bottom and the playstation bottom feel different than my other original playstation controller. Must push harder on those Bottoms to activate... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAaltomies on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine PS3 Controller. As such it doesn't have any third party defects and works perfectly on any PS3 across the globe. There's really nothing else to add; it work exactly the same way that your boxed (functional) PS3 controller does . Cons:The re-assembly was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraveenf on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Everything Works Perfectly Quality of the product is very good Feels very good in hand Cons:Can see the red lights but not a big issue OtherThoughts:I dont know weather this is a original sony product or not but i know this when i connect this to the pc it recognizes as S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdramirez on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es es control original de PS3, exactamente igual al que viene con el sistema, funciona perfecto como nuevo. Producto de gran calidad. Buen precio Cons:El empaque solo me llego envuelto en plástico, pero esto no afectó al producto ni su funcionamiento. Por todo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalfreduo on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:muy sensible exacto al original buen tacto de botones excelente calidad de materiales buena respuesta bluetooth Cons:precio algo elevado para una copia lo de la situación refurbished no me la creo, es copia y punto el embalaje es pobre y muy sencillo OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKetse89 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, there is no abnormality with this controller. Infact I have real genuine 60EUR Sony controller for comparison, and this controller feels and looks exactly like the genuine one. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:This item claims to be refurbi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAQueS on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks like an original controller. The functions are perfectly working. The vibration is still working fine. Battery goes well. Cons:The top red light can also be seen near the select button. The joystics is not as comfortable as the other Sony controller I have. Also,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections