DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nintendo DSi Handheld Video Game Console - Dark Blue (EU Plug / Refurbished)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCAMILARDS on 01/19/2014

High quality product i'm really impressed. The DSi comes with new box and manuals, and in perfect condition. The two screen are perfect, without dead pixel. The sound is loud and clear. The battery charger is quite simple, but its plug works in the Brazilian standard. The battery lasted more than 7 hours, that with 4 level light and loud sound. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOscap on 01/22/2013

- It's so cheap, I'm from Spain and the price is perfect. - It works perfectly. - It took to me only 2 weeks to receive it, and it was on holidays. - So easy to install. - The charger is nice, better than the classic one, and the EU plug is perfect for Spain. - The colour isn't blue at all, but it's like "dark-blue", I love it, better than ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJNFirst on 11/10/2012

- It looks like a new Nintendo DSI Console, although refurbished; - It comes with all original accessories, manuals and plastic protectors; - The box is new too and gives the pleasure/feeling of "opening a new toy"; - The screens are perfect, no problem such a dead pixel or stuck pixel; - The charger's plug is perfect for Brazilian standards.... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections