DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Stand Holder Case for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiceroBB on 08/30/2013

Good material and shape. It doesn´t stinks like some others similars. I use this for the SKU: 167126 so I can´t say much when using on the Galaxy! Dificult if you want to make any changes like holes!! I use it with SKU: 167126 tablet. The back cameras are in diferent places, so I had to drill a new hole for the camera. A little bit hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorBlitz on 01/28/2013

I bought this for my mom's. It's made of real cow leather and it has a little magnet for better closing. I'm pretty happy and impressed with this product. I'm using it for a long time now and I could not find any untill now. Fits very well on the tablet, but sometimes you have to pay attention to the camera hole does not cover the lens. I would recoment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreygr on 11/17/2012

bought this case for Samsung Galaxy Tab came perfect! All was fixed right, fixing nothing overlap. Made qualitatively. Easy to use and as a stand. I like it. happy Disadvantages: dirty, if you take the dirty hands, almost impossible to deduce grease. At closing should be checked so that the screen did not get a speck of dust, so it is easy to scratch ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections