DX » Community » Reviews » 40 * 3.5mm Gold Plated Banana Connectors for R/C Model Batteries (20*Male + 20*Female)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybjack on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great parts for my quadcopter project. Very high quality. Tight fit. Male ends rotate freely to eliminate twists. Solder sticks very well. Cons:Wire receptacle is very wide for the 14AWG I used, also not very deep (~3mm), but I got good bonds with an excess of solder. If... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Their a bit tight, this is good cause they can't unplug easy. - Useful for any R/C connection, I replaced almost all on my connectors with these connectors. - Useful for any other DIY project. - Very cheap. Cons:Some times they turn black but they still work... Read more

Gold Plated Banana Connectors
    0 0
  • posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this connectors (as most people, I think) for the connection between ESC and motor in model planes. The connection is good and they fit well. For some applications I also use them in other electronics stuff. They are easy to use and good to solder. Cons:... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydosullivan on 04/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Excellent price. Same quality as the one I bought from HobbyKing, but a fraction of the price. Well constructed. Very tight fit so capable of high currents. I've had no overheating issues so far. Not sure what current I'm running, but my 80A ESC... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZdenekJi on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The amount is enough to keep you stocked for awhile, so you will be able to make quality connections in miniature high-power components. The connectors solder well thanks to the expensive metals used. The male plug has many spring contacts around it that allow... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybiebab on 06/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:they are easy to solder to wires of lipo's and other things. i use them in my (electric) rc boats and in the rc boxes of my gas ones. Cons:their a bit tight, so if you wanna unconnect them you have to pull pretty hard at them. if your'e unlucky the tin will br... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCicaro on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Came in a bag - Nice build quality - Easy to solder Cons:- They are a lot smaller than they looked like on the photos, still they are very much for the money - When they have been put together they are **** hard to take apart again, but thats maybe not is a ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrooby on 10/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are 3.5mm size, so perfect for my turnigy plush esc. Quality and price just can't be beaten although I don't know what I need 20 sets for. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Would have been nice to pair them up with some heat shrink although not hard just buy that separate and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirius35 on 07/01/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:prix dans la moyenne des magasins en ligne que je fréquente. Je passe par DealExtreme lorsque je n'ai pas de commande en cours ailleurs car il n'y a pas de port ;) La taille des ces connecteurs est de 3,5mm Cons:really hard to find 500 characters for such simpl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenBartlow on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent price for these, much cheaper than buying them locally at a hobby shop. Good build qaulity Cons:They could be cheaper OtherThoughts:I think its crazy that deal extreme makes you type at least 500 characters to review an item because not all items need t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections