DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Sony A33 + More (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodyman1 on 07/06/2014

easy using the Sony NEX 3 need aim directly at the remote sensor It is very easy to use just direct the directly front of the camera. You can not always run to the camera to start the timer so that you are direct on this picture. even you are able to do shots with 2 second delay and images no longer have extended hands to cameras cooperates with several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoutt7 on 06/27/2014

looks great and the build quality seems to be more than fine. worked extraordinairy well with the standard kit lens for my sony nex-5N camera, however with my new lens it only works when I stand on the sensor side of the camera because the big lens (Sony SEL18200) covers up the sensor. not a big deal since most people dont have this lens. still works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodyman1 on 02/25/2014

This works well even on sony slt57 and I can only recommend. I immediately tried it and it worked like it should. the battery is part of what pleased me.working properly and the timer to 2 seconds Delivery was as was given in the contract, Shipping to Slovakia no problems must be directed directly at the sensor do the job without undue vibration. Can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypieterix on 10/27/2013

Remote control works as advertised. Seems to work even when triggered from above the camera, ie. line of sight not necessarily required, as long as you can get the IR beam close to the IR sensor at the front of the camera. Plastic feels a bit thin, but this doesn't deter from the functionality of this remote control. Remember to put camera in remote ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrwlnd on 10/24/2013

Obviously, the price is a very big pro here. Also, the remote was quite well built. It won't win any designer prices but it's an overall OK. I just put the camera on the remote-controll setting and it worked like a charm. The only thing I noticed is that sometimes, the camera didn't respond. (NEX5) I'm not quite sure if it was my remote or my camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymousiee on 10/19/2013

Excellent wireless IR remote and works fine with Sony NEX 5, battery for the remote control comes was included as well (CR2025). Works as described and have both instant or two-second delay shutter release modes. It is slim and light and that makes it easy to carry around. Nothing much to complain about considering the price of this remote. As mentioned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsyamm on 07/22/2013

If you are thinking of buying a remote control for your camera, think twice! This will certainly surprise you without any doubt It works as it described, a great value for money, cheap and good! Also very easy to use, you don't even need to read any instruction manual to operate. Rather than spending money on the original version, this serve as a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymturulin on 05/02/2013

- Works out of the box with my Sony A-290 camera, both shutter and 2 second timer. - Very small, so doesn't take too much space to carry on. - This has been very helpful to take pictures so that they don't shake with long exposure times. - Build quality is also good, I think that this remote doesn't brake very easily. - Hard to use from distance and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenescuoana on 03/25/2013

It's a great little device for taking pictures when you're alone - very useful if you have an online shop and you need to model clothing and such. The remote itself looks real nice, is light and has the orange Alpha logo on it. Real easy to carry with your camera wherever. The wireless remote worked well in both settings, Instant and 2-second and is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukoo on 12/11/2012

- Great way to make pictures when your alone or when you want to be on the photo with everyone who's there! - The price is just great! - it looks like its an original gadget you can get for your Alpha series camera - Also works on a Sony A55 (Alpha 55) only works when you are infront of the camera and when you point it directly at the camera. When i ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections