DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenanmed on 07/02/2014

Amazing object, made of steel, not plastic. Worth every penny, very cheap! You can use it to find the right key and putting inside the keyhole when you trying to get home late of the night. The light is brighter than I thought. Its a little bit larger than I thought it would be. The led light its blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaastyguru on 04/20/2014

Very bright light. Wasn't expecting it to be this bright but it was pretty bright for something this small so is not of low quality but of high quality. so it can be used to find things in the car or in small places and it comes with battery which is also nice. the on off buttong should be a switch rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvcgarcia on 03/14/2014

For sure the biggest pro is the pricing for what you get. Great for gifts. The light is pretty strong in this one :). It is made of a thick glass, so it's not that easy to break. I'd say the chain. It could be stronger but besides that I can't find any. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. It's a pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliam65 on 03/01/2014

Bonne luminosité Léger Bonne finition === good brightness light good finish Ce n'est pas un vrai sabre laser ! On ne peut pas se défendre comme contre Dark Vador === This is not a real lightsaber! We can not defend themselves against as Darth Vader C'est un peu gros pour l'utiliser en ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrayan on 02/23/2014

Heheh :) this is a little light saber for all Jedi Padawans to keep balance in the Force. No joke, it's a funny gift for all ages with bright blue & some UV (black)light, so you can test some fluorescent details if they glow in the dark... Handle with care, mindfully. Expect miracles! Meditate regularly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEthanB on 02/06/2014

i thought the force would come easier with a light saber, but the force was within me the whole time. scares the sandpeople easily but they'll be back.. and in greater numbers. not sure if i have a large enough key chain for this. I may requite a holster. i think it actually has two different LED colors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhesitating on 02/01/2014

Love little item. Bought one as a gift for a young boy , and one for myself. Gives a lovely light, but taking into consideration, that it might drain the power of the battery, I ordered 20 spare batteries at the same time. In one of the items, the on/off button, only worked sometimes, there was no "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavidla on 01/27/2014

This is the second one I get. First one didn't work fine, as batteries didn't do a proper contact, so it didn't light when expected But this one works just fine A bit too long to fit in the pocket as key ring and button is easily pushed even without your knowledge Batteries are hard to change. Do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymzak on 01/08/2014

i have to say that this is well worth the money it looks brilliant in the dark as well as in the day and would definitely would make a very good gift for anyone and everyone for the price you are paying these little things are worth every single penny i would have to say the button is a tad small but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonassjonass on 12/28/2013

Funny little glow stick fine for backup light in the car. Could be used at a Concert or party's.... The Glue is poor had to re glue them both with epoxy. Its too big as a key hanger and its to small to play with double size or more with a continually on switch it would be great Toy for kids.... Its too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections