DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom fun toy Muito legal! Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedcharbel on 12/11/2014

Excelente produto para presente e para colecionadores! Produto de qualidade! Ideal para fãs! Excelente material! Read more

Impression:Muito legal!;

0 0 0

• posted bysolracdantas on 12/06/2014

Eu gostaria de comprar a cor vermelha, mas como estava esgotada não tive muita opção e encomendei o azul mesmo, se bem que é verde. Read more

Impression:muito bom,fun toy,Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡;

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielHLF on 11/25/2014

Otimo produto, muito funcional, bonito e pratico. Sensacional, adorei o design e o estilo! vale cada centavo! é ótimo poder contar com produtos assim. Obrigado DX!!! Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bycrisar73 on 11/24/2014

PROS: Awesome Key chain with an incredible light and excellent materials. the power of its brightness is very good. extremely cheap and with a unbeatable price. CONS: Its size is too large for use as a keychain and its glass seems a bit fragile. BOTTOMLINE: This is a great gift for Christmas, especially ... Read more

Impression:Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡;

0 0 0

• posted byNnebr on 11/20/2014

The light color is cool, a bit green. It kind of looks like a light saber. You'll have to keep pushing the button for the light to stay on, it's a bit unpractical. I bought this for my nephew for a christmas, so I'll wait what he thinks. Read more

Impression:fun toy;

0 0 0

• posted byrenanmed on 07/02/2014

Amazing object, made of steel, not plastic. Worth every penny, very cheap! You can use it to find the right key and putting inside the keyhole when you trying to get home late of the night. The light is brighter than I thought. Its a little bit larger than I thought it would be. The led light its blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaastyguru on 04/20/2014

Very bright light. Wasn't expecting it to be this bright but it was pretty bright for something this small so is not of low quality but of high quality. so it can be used to find things in the car or in small places and it comes with battery which is also nice. the on off buttong should be a switch rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvcgarcia on 03/14/2014

For sure the biggest pro is the pricing for what you get. Great for gifts. The light is pretty strong in this one :). It is made of a thick glass, so it's not that easy to break. I'd say the chain. It could be stronger but besides that I can't find any. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. It's a pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliam65 on 03/01/2014

Bonne luminosité Léger Bonne finition === good brightness light good finish Ce n'est pas un vrai sabre laser ! On ne peut pas se défendre comme contre Dark Vador === This is not a real lightsaber! We can not defend themselves against as Darth Vader C'est un peu gros pour l'utiliser en ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrayan on 02/23/2014

Heheh :) this is a little light saber for all Jedi Padawans to keep balance in the Force. No joke, it's a funny gift for all ages with bright blue & some UV (black)light, so you can test some fluorescent details if they glow in the dark... Handle with care, mindfully. Expect miracles! Meditate regularly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections