DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Wow fun toy Muito legal! Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Nice and brigth led. Keychain good and solid. Does wath it is supposed to do, and looks good.

Impression:fun toy;

0 0 0

• posted byMindslicer on 01/18/2015

Pros: It's pretty cheap, the LED is quite powerful, and the light itself is eyecandy. I love the way the light refracts on the glass body (or whatever material it is). There are some detailed things inside the transparent body, which look pretty frickin awesome in a dark room! Get a bunch of and... Read more

Impression:woah, it's big;

0 0 0

• posted bySuperDealExtra on 01/16/2015

order this product and arrived as it is. nothing to comment though, but i'm happy with this transaction

Impression:Wow,fun toy;

0 0 0

• posted byluanunesp on 01/07/2015

Pros: forte iluminação e belo acabamento. Uso como chaveiro e é bem interessante Cons: Nada

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byedcharbel on 12/11/2014

Excelente produto para presente e para colecionadores! Produto de qualidade! Ideal para fãs! Excelente material!

Impression:Muito legal!;

0 0 0

• posted bysolracdantas on 12/06/2014

Eu gostaria de comprar a cor vermelha, mas como estava esgotada não tive muita opção e encomendei o azul mesmo, se bem que é verde.

Impression:muito bom,fun toy,Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡;

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielHLF on 11/25/2014

Otimo produto, muito funcional, bonito e pratico. Sensacional, adorei o design e o estilo! vale cada centavo! é ótimo poder contar com produtos assim. Obrigado DX!!!

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bycrisar73 on 11/24/2014

PROS: Awesome Key chain with an incredible light and excellent materials. the power of its brightness is very good. extremely cheap and with a unbeatable price. CONS: Its size is too large for use as a keychain and its glass seems a bit fragile. BOTTOMLINE: This is a great gift for Christmas, for... Read more

Impression:Perfect gift for Star Wars fans ¡¡;

0 0 0

• posted byNnebr on 11/20/2014

The light color is cool, a bit green. It kind of looks like a light saber. You'll have to keep pushing the button for the light to stay on, it's a bit unpractical. I bought this for my nephew for a christmas, so I'll wait what he thinks.

Impression:fun toy;

0 0 0

• posted byrenanmed on 07/02/2014

Amazing object, made of steel, not plastic. Worth every penny, very cheap! You can use it to find the right key and putting inside the keyhole when you trying to get home late of the night. The light is brighter than I thought. Its a little bit larger than I thought it would be. The led light its... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections