DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
nice cool muito bom Bright Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmiloD2 on 12/15/2017

Impression:cool,nice,no toggle;

I bought these as night walking lights for my kids but they do not stay on. You have to keep the button pressed, which is fine for playing but not as walking light. Still good enough for price.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10470171 on 10/15/2017

Impression:cool;

The kids really liked this, they have little lightsaber battles. Really bright seems to be made quite well

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymsalinsa on 09/15/2017

Impression:nice;

Pros: It's a nice gift, sturdy and fun; with materials that are appreciated of good quality Cons: Delivery time is long.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylippemarques on 06/07/2017

Impression:muito bom,Bright,nice;

Pros: very bright and nice finish Cons: no cons at all.

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneue81 on 03/25/2017

Impression:Engraçado;

Serviu para o meu bebé ficar bem entretido. A luz é forte e funciona como esperado.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDoleDX on 03/15/2017

Impression:Bright,nice;

Pros: looks great, it´s very bright Cons: NO A must have for Star Wars fans. A mini lightsabre to pair with your car keys.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySupercoupe1 on 02/22/2017

Impression:Bright,nice;

This mini lightsabre is very bright and easy to use. I order 2 so my kids can have their own. One worked perfectly, the other did not work at all. I thought it was the batteries; however, when I opened it to replace the batteries the internals fell apart. the other one was well constructed and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrenarruda on 02/03/2017

Está de acordo com o esperado, funciona bem! o preço poderia ser menor! De uma forma geral eu gostei!

Bem diferente e interessante! Bem diferente e interessante!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKhizerK3 on 11/18/2016

I bought this product as a collection. Its a good addition to collection of little key-chains and flashlights etc.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byA_Lindemann on 11/07/2016

Impression:nice;

The Keychain is very handy and durable, had been with me almost for a year and is great! Very bright, so I use it instead of the flash in my phone, good quality, and the battery last long, I haven't changed them, good for giving it like a gift to someone who is fan from Star Wars, I like it a Has... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere