DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
nice cool muito bom Bright Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10470171 on 10/15/2017

Impression:cool;

The kids really liked this, they have little lightsaber battles. Really bright seems to be made quite well

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymsalinsa on 09/15/2017

Impression:nice;

Pros: It's a nice gift, sturdy and fun; with materials that are appreciated of good quality Cons: Delivery time is long.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylippemarques on 06/07/2017

Impression:muito bom,Bright,nice;

Pros: very bright and nice finish Cons: no cons at all.

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneue81 on 03/25/2017

Impression:Engraçado;

Serviu para o meu bebé ficar bem entretido. A luz é forte e funciona como esperado.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDoleDX on 03/15/2017

Impression:Bright,nice;

Pros: looks great, it´s very bright Cons: NO A must have for Star Wars fans. A mini lightsabre to pair with your car keys.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySupercoupe1 on 02/22/2017

Impression:Bright,nice;

This mini lightsabre is very bright and easy to use. I order 2 so my kids can have their own. One worked perfectly, the other did not work at all. I thought it was the batteries; however, when I opened it to replace the batteries the internals fell apart. the other one was well constructed and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrenarruda on 02/03/2017

Está de acordo com o esperado, funciona bem! o preço poderia ser menor! De uma forma geral eu gostei!

Bem diferente e interessante! Bem diferente e interessante!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKhizerK3 on 11/18/2016

I bought this product as a collection. Its a good addition to collection of little key-chains and flashlights etc.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byA_Lindemann on 11/07/2016

Impression:nice;

The Keychain is very handy and durable, had been with me almost for a year and is great! Very bright, so I use it instead of the flash in my phone, good quality, and the battery last long, I haven't changed them, good for giving it like a gift to someone who is fan from Star Wars, I like it a Has... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWaluigi on 10/21/2016

Impression:Bright,Mini lightsaber;

If you're a Star Wars fan why not ? :) Should have a green , yellow , red etc that would be nice!

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere