Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMora200 on 07/15/2015

Muy buena relación costo-calidad. Mejora el agarre y no estorba la pantalla táctil trasera. Muy buen producto para la Ps Vita fat. Recomendable 100%.

Impression:Barato,comodo,3;

0 0 0

• posted bykishon23 on 06/10/2015

Pros: Quite comfortable and fits the PS Vita perfectly. Great price too Cons: Nothing much. Could look a little classier and feel a bit softer. But you would have to pay more for that

Impression:Barato,comodo,3;

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/04/2015

Pros: Makes a controller out of you're Ps vita. Cons: The Ps vita does not fit well in my hands when i play it on it for 20 minutes my hands falls asleep and my thumb hurts! This Grip helps a bit, but after 45 min the same problems accurs with me!

Impression:Ps vita;

0 0 0

• posted bypmartinson on 04/20/2015

Pros: easy to install. Very light construction. Very good grip. Cons. Nothing

Impression:Barato,comodo;

0 0 0

• posted byaluna7 on 04/18/2015

muy buen accesorio para ps vita, pues le da esa comodidad que la consola necesita. Los materiales son buenos y es muy fácil de poner y quitar ademas que deja el espacio perfecto para otros accesorios. No da la sensacion de que se caiga si no al contrario, que protege tu ps vita. el embalaje es en... Read more

Impression:Barato,comodo,Seguro;

0 0 0

• posted bytongue on 01/29/2015

Très satisfaite de cet article s'adapte parfaitement à la psvita le maintien pour pouvoir utiliser la console est super et en plus on peut regarder des vidéos en le posant sur une table grâce au support. Merci dealextreme pour cet article toujours à petit prix et d'une très bonne qualité

Impression:5 ,3,4;

0 0 0

• posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Sturdy grip, which improves gaming with a Vita a lot. Easy to install, easy to remove. Doesn't weigh much and can easily fit in a back with your vita. Looks great and keeps it's look, even after lots of use. After a year or so, the grip looses some of it's sturdiness, though it still works as a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnSchi on 09/03/2013

Very good product that fulfills perfectly what is expected of it. The material is very resistant and fits . The form involves and adapts perfectly to the console, like a glove, and does not prevent the free operation of the controls. The device fits comfortably in the hands of the player. Does of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgLindberg on 06/18/2012

- Good grip - Looks great - Still easy to use the L and R buttons and the rear touchpad - The Vita fits perfectly and isnt loose - VERY cheap - If you have very short fingers, it may be a bit hard an uncomfortable to reach the rear touchpad, but for me it was really no problem. - Its not really a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZorpidis on 05/30/2012

It is really a good product! I love it! It fits very well on my vita and it is very cool and comfortable for your hands! The back panel for the rear touch is nice and big for your hands,the price is very good but not for the quality of the plastic! It feels very nice when you are playing motion i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere