Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjukasrbin on 01/16/2014

Good build quality, comes with every parts that you need in order to install the hard drive. When you install it, it look's like original CD ROM from your laptop When you input a hdd in to device, it's hard to push it back in to the laptop, because hdd is sticking around. One of many good thing that i bought from DX, and i will continue buying staff ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoalberto on 01/09/2013

Very Good Construction, easy to install, comes with all screws to installing. Comes with the eject add-on for easy install and remove. Português: Muito boa construção, fácil de instalar, vem com todos os parafusos necessários, facil de instalar e o preço é o melhor possível. Nothing untill now. Português:... Read more

0 2
  • posted bythelleha on 08/25/2012

Can't tell if it is good, when it is incompatible with my computer. The ejector/lock latch is too large for E6520. I'll have to try switch the lock from my DVD, and just use the eject button, to open the DVD to pull it out. Probably possible to use if I remove the lock-latch, but then will be difficult to remove it when I want to use a CD/DVD. The front ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytweemeterjop on 07/09/2012

Its cheap and the 2.5" harddrive did fit in the bay. It does not fit well in my E5500 laptop. I had to remove fake dvd drive plastic and the 'lever' from the bay for it to fit in my laptop. I also had to use some force to get it in place. Eventually it did fit in, see the photo. including a screw and holding part to secure it to the motherboard ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections