DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD / SSD Caddy for HP 6535P + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleximus2002 on 02/21/2014

Works great with my HP 8560p. As the other guys here pointed out, it should work with other HP laptops and maybe other brands. I tested a HDD but also a SSD with it and worked great. Now, it has a thin SSHD from Seagate which i use daily. The only con was that i had to remove a pin from it because it wouldn't let the laptop sleep or shutdown. It took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrusjan on 03/17/2013

Perfect fit to my HP Elitebook 8730W. I replaced my original hard drive with SSD and the old hard drive I put in this caddy. It is working just perfect, I can also select the boot or from SSD or from disk in the caddy. Very easy to instal the disk. You can replace it anytime with your DVD when you need it. Really plug and play. Also good build quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitjau on 12/28/2012

Fits perfectly in my 6550b Probook, looks and feels as original, it came in a plastic buble bag including screws for fitting disk into the caddy. Now I have fast start (from my SSD) and enough space (original HDD in caddy) for may notebook. Fair price and quality build. none so far... I've been looking for HDD/SSD caddy in my country and the cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatukaz on 08/03/2012

It's amazingly nice and good looking product. I only had to measure my laptop cd-rom box size and look up if it was almost the same as caddy and it was! After i recieved it i tried it out and it worked! So now i can have a HDD and SSD in my laptop. One thing i could not get to work was booting from caddy, yet. Could not get access to one of the front ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections