DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD / SSD Caddy for HP 6535P + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleximus2002 on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great with my HP 8560p. As the other guys here pointed out, it should work with other HP laptops and maybe other brands. I tested a HDD but also a SSD with it and worked great. Now, it has a thin SSHD from Seagate which i use daily. Cons:The only con was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrusjan on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect fit to my HP Elitebook 8730W. I replaced my original hard drive with SSD and the old hard drive I put in this caddy. It is working just perfect, I can also select the boot or from SSD or from disk in the caddy. Very easy to instal the disk. You can rep... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitjau on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly in my 6550b Probook, looks and feels as original, it came in a plastic buble bag including screws for fitting disk into the caddy. Now I have fast start (from my SSD) and enough space (original HDD in caddy) for may notebook. Fair price and qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatukaz on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's amazingly nice and good looking product. I only had to measure my laptop cd-rom box size and look up if it was almost the same as caddy and it was! After i recieved it i tried it out and it worked! So now i can have a HDD and SSD in my laptop. One thing i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections