Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

para el hogar o la oficina es perfecto para identificacion de billetes o para otros usos

Impression:Perfecta, easy to handle,Indispensable;

0 0 0

• posted by8851434 on 02/06/2015

ran producto usa 3 baterias AAA, muy util, ampliamente recomendado

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byddww on 12/16/2014

Pros : it is made of metal, so it is robust. Small, so it fits easy in your pockets. On/off buttom is at the backside, so you don't accidentally hit the switch. Cons : since it will be used in the dark (i will use it in the woods for gaming) and it is black, if you drop it, you will not find it... Read more

Impression: easy to handle,Robust made;

0 0 0

• posted bymiike999 on 10/13/2014

The product works very well. It is a interesting Flash light to use. Fits in your hand well.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySuperiorMango on 07/10/2014

-This is a great buy, - A great started UV light. - Came with a very tight waterseal due to its internal O-Rings. I'd say this is waterproof to some degree. - Comes with a wrist strap, pretty useful. (See thoughts) - Of Course the price. - Strap is kind of small but hey it works. - Light isn't it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheDominic on 04/25/2014

It's a great quality UV flashlight,beautiful design,overall I'm satisfied with it.It can find stains,it's good for detecting counterfeit bills,it makes flourescent things glow and what I love the most is that the light is REALLY BRIGHT! It came wrapped in bubble wrap in a white paper package,so I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogozo on 04/06/2014

Does lights up with ultraviolet and violet light, and makes certain colors/surfaces fluoresce. Reveals certain authenticating marks in money bills or important documents (passports, citizenship card, etc) to prevent counterfeiting. Firm tail switch. Not very strong in the UV range - need to be to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeukalydius on 03/15/2014

First of all - price. It is definitely so cheap, that i don't think it could even theoretically be cheaper! Quality of the lamp body is very good, it's not a some cheap, light plastic, on the contrary. The battery itself is quite strong, enabling you to use it even in the daylight. I personally a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIdairin on 02/17/2014

Very bright light, from the UV-LEDs. It's easy to see all the details in banknotes, passports and other documents. Has a solid clicky on/off button, that works well and uses 3 standard AAA batteries. Haven't found any cons, works as it should. UV light can hurt your eyes, so don't shine it in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytelenut on 01/06/2014

strong beam. make things glow in the dark. battery lasts very long. looks like a mag lite. does not break when you let it fall down :-) will not turn on accidentally. built quality is perfect. No cheap plastic. Works with 3 standard AAA batteries. Comes with a handy lanyard. gives some blue light... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections