Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9434174 on 08/06/2015

very useful uv lamp perfect for bills certification and other uses, great purchase at a great price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymvdende on 07/01/2015

I use this UV flashlight for geocaching and it does exactly what I need. It is small and easy to use.

0 0 0

• posted bySamMechatron on 06/26/2015

Superb quality. Allows me to see things that normal light cant show .excellent product. Well worth it.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bysms2000 on 06/09/2015

Pros: Just works. I intended to use it primarily to light liquid chemical lanterns activated by UV. But it's just good to check new banknotes with UV visible elements. Cons: Nothing specific. Resume: May be used for tasks unintended before.

0 0 0

• posted byDeckBombKing on 04/25/2015

Pros: Bright and Cheap and very fun Cons: NONE Note: The Shipping was fast and delivered very fast too I am please with this product

Extremely Pleased Extremely Pleased

Impression:good,Perfecta,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byeschenbach on 03/24/2015

This is an inexpensive UV light, but solidly built (metal). On/off switch on the back is the only control so it's simple. Small strap is included, somewhat useful, but of course you can put your own strap there. 12-LED UV light is pretty strong, not over long distances of course, but in the short... Read more

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted byToonder on 03/17/2015

Pros: It's cheap! The light is much brighter and covers a bigger area than the old UV fluorescent tubes. It is small and light weight. And it uses ordinary batteries. Cons: 1 LED died within a few uses. I wish the light would cover an even bigger area.

0 0 0

• posted byuldxs on 02/15/2015

Plenty light to identify flourescent materials withing few meters. Well made metallic body. Stable light output. Much easier and more pleasant to use than some weak, single led keychains and similar. Good wavelength (produces strong flourescence with most materials), but might benefit from use... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

para el hogar o la oficina es perfecto para identificacion de billetes o para otros usos

Impression:Perfecta, easy to handle,Indispensable;

0 0 0

• posted by8851434 on 02/06/2015

ran producto usa 3 baterias AAA, muy util, ampliamente recomendado

0 0 0

DX Everywhere