Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10808643 on 05/17/2017

Impression:excellent;

Great product that suits our needs perfectly. Shipment and service was awesome! Dealextreme delivers as usual!

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJackets on 12/17/2016

Impression:good;

Good quality, works as expected. Good for curing UV adhesives.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byQuiyt on 11/09/2016

Impression:excellent;

Fast delivery, good product, good price.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9434174 on 08/06/2015

very useful uv lamp perfect for bills certification and other uses, great purchase at a great price.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymvdende on 07/01/2015

I use this UV flashlight for geocaching and it does exactly what I need. It is small and easy to use.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySamMechatron on 06/26/2015

Impression:Amazing;

Superb quality. Allows me to see things that normal light cant show .excellent product. Well worth it.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysms2000 on 06/09/2015

Pros: Just works. I intended to use it primarily to light liquid chemical lanterns activated by UV. But it's just good to check new banknotes with UV visible elements. Cons: Nothing specific. Resume: May be used for tasks unintended before.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDeckBombKing on 04/25/2015

Impression:good,Perfecta,Amazing;

Pros: Bright and Cheap and very fun Cons: NONE Note: The Shipping was fast and delivered very fast too I am please with this product

Extremely Pleased Extremely Pleased

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeschenbach on 03/24/2015

Impression:Perfecta;

This is an inexpensive UV light, but solidly built (metal). On/off switch on the back is the only control so it's simple. Small strap is included, somewhat useful, but of course you can put your own strap there. 12-LED UV light is pretty strong, not over long distances of course, but in the short... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byToonder on 03/17/2015

Pros: It's cheap! The light is much brighter and covers a bigger area than the old UV fluorescent tubes. It is small and light weight. And it uses ordinary batteries. Cons: 1 LED died within a few uses. I wish the light would cover an even bigger area.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere