Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddww on 12/16/2014

Pros : it is made of metal, so it is robust. Small, so it fits easy in your pockets. On/off buttom is at the backside, so you don't accidentally hit the switch. Cons : since it will be used in the dark (i will use it in the woods for gaming) and it is black, if you drop it, you will not find it easily.... Read more

Impression: easy to handle,Robust made;

0 0 0

• posted byTheDominic on 04/25/2014

It's a great quality UV flashlight,beautiful design,overall I'm satisfied with it.It can find stains,it's good for detecting counterfeit bills,it makes flourescent things glow and what I love the most is that the light is REALLY BRIGHT! It came wrapped in bubble wrap in a white paper package,so it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogozo on 04/06/2014

Does lights up with ultraviolet and violet light, and makes certain colors/surfaces fluoresce. Reveals certain authenticating marks in money bills or important documents (passports, citizenship card, etc) to prevent counterfeiting. Firm tail switch. Not very strong in the UV range - need to be close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeukalydius on 03/15/2014

First of all - price. It is definitely so cheap, that i don't think it could even theoretically be cheaper! Quality of the lamp body is very good, it's not a some cheap, light plastic, on the contrary. The battery itself is quite strong, enabling you to use it even in the daylight. I personally use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIdairin on 02/17/2014

Very bright light, from the UV-LEDs. It's easy to see all the details in banknotes, passports and other documents. Has a solid clicky on/off button, that works well and uses 3 standard AAA batteries. Haven't found any cons, works as it should. UV light can hurt your eyes, so don't shine it in a dark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytelenut on 01/06/2014

strong beam. make things glow in the dark. battery lasts very long. looks like a mag lite. does not break when you let it fall down :-) will not turn on accidentally. built quality is perfect. No cheap plastic. Works with 3 standard AAA batteries. Comes with a handy lanyard. gives some blue light too.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddaver79 on 12/09/2013

Very compact and small, so it fits your pocket easily. Very powerful light for this little thing. build quality is great, it's all metal. I have this for a few months now and it is as good as new. And of course - very attractive price. None that I can find, it just works. Good as a all around flashlight,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrNMrK on 07/10/2013

Value for money as it's really a good buy for the price. For some reason, UV LED light is sometimes very hard to find & the first time I saw it on DX I straightaway bought it. Mind you it DOESN'T look cheap at all. Its very easy to switch on and feels sturdy in your hand. Nothing so far! I am a scorpion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byambercap on 06/23/2013

I am impressed with the quality of construction of the aluminium torch body. The LED insert, battery holder and lens cover all seem to be of good quality. The rear actuator switch is also of good quality and works very nicely. I am very pleased with this purchase. The UV output, as expected, contains ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybountyleader on 06/19/2013

Very easy and affortable Flashlight. it's cool when you point it on anything that is fluorcent or white. It's starts glowing It's also cool to see in the dark especially when you are pointing it on your teeth! Don't point it at your eyes! ==> can result in eye damage! It's rather disapointing that ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections