DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3800mAh Battery Pack for Wii Fit (USB Recharged)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkschneider16 on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The duration of the battery related to the price, you can pass a lot of hours jumping around with your fit in good shape. The duration is larger than the original one and of course you're not gonna notice the difference because you can't see it below the Fit. Cons:I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaavain on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:>>> very cheap, almost the same price as pack of usual batteries. >>> works great. >>> have convenient button for synching the board. >>> the size of USB connector allows to charge while board is on the floor. >>> L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMatt on 07/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Rechargeable batteries for something my niece uses all the time! Fairly decent run time/capacity. Solid little unit, should take some punishment. Cons:Doesn't let you know when it's charged. USB cable isn't that long. OtherThoughts:For an accessory that is used fairly c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasquilito on 05/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The concept of a rechargeable battery with a cable extension is awesome. Cons:It does not work properly with my balance board. Regular batteries work fine, but when I plug this in the board loses sychronization and I constantly have to turn it on. It cannot ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhangrongbin on 05/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Never buy batteries for your WiiFit board again! Conveniently charges using USB power, just plug it into the back of your Wii console and charge it while you're playing other things. Or if your Wii is set to monitor for updates 24/7, you can recharge while the Wii is tu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunicamper on 03/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- No more batteries for the wii balance board - Its fits like a glove - No pointy bits like some other rechargeable batteries - Enough for 3-4 of my Wii Fit sessions Cons:- Well, you can't exactly see it, but it doesn't look that awesome - If you want to leave permanent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogobsb on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good build quality. - It solves a great problem in wii fit that is many baterries! (4 bateries) - You can use wii fit and recharge your bateries with a usb connection. It is perfect! - Very cheap.. it is cheaper than 4 rechargeble bateries. Cons:- The usb cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydijks005 on 03/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. The led is useful, you can check that the power is on. The price is very good. The color is the same as the Wii Fit. Everything fits perfectly. It looks like it comes from Nintendo. Cons:The usb cord is too short (just 117cm long). So it is impossible... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKegRaider on 02/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Less than $7! * Works EXACTLY as advertised. * Feels pretty darn solid, reminds me of my old "GameMaster" packs for the GBA (taco style). * Charges from ANY usb port, which is great, because my MCE box is closer than the WII, so i jam it into that in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 11/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No more AA's!!!! And that's why you should buy this. It's great, you CAN plug it into the Wii for power while you're playing. It does not need to be charged fully first. I know this because I thought it was plugged in when it wasn't. Cons:So, the cord for powe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections