Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A great battery replacement

posted by E_Man on 11/18/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

No more AA's!!!! And that's why you should buy this. It's great, you CAN plug it into the Wii for power while you're playing. It does not need to be charged fully first. I know this because I thought it was plugged in when it wasn't.

Cons:

So, the cord for power is a little short, but I had some USB extension cables around. Problem solved. And now I don't have to worry about crappy AA batteries, even if they are rechargeable. It's a little tough to get in, but it only needs to go in once.

OtherThoughts:

In the Wii-mote, I'm not so big on the battery packs. I have loads of rechargeables and Wii-mote batteries are easy to get at. The board is another story, it really benefits from this and you can do like I do with a USB extension cable and just unplug the connection between the cables.

Bottomline:

There's some other options on here as well for getting power to your balance board, I liked the size of this one over others, and based on reviews, I had an idea I could use it plugged in and drawing power.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections