Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Less than $7!
* Works EXACTLY as advertised.
* Feels pretty darn solid, reminds me of my old "GameMaster" packs for the GBA (taco style).
* Charges from ANY usb port, which is great, because my MCE box is closer than the WII, so i jam it into that instead ;)
* Great 90degree power adaptor, means you can play whilst charging the unit.
* I've lost 3kg with my WII Fit so far :-)
* I'm currently running it on my "Fricken Expensive" battery charger with a couple of cycles to find the EXACT mAh rating, as I do doubt it's 2800mah. From the size of the cells, I would guess 1200mAh maximum.
* Look, for less than the cost of 4xAA rechargable batteries, you get this nifty pack, with a USB charge function! You can charge whilst playing, so I thing this is fantastic!
* You would have to be crazy NOT to buy this! Well, if you don't have a Wii Fit, then you are excused :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.