DX » Community » Reviews » MCSAITE RF USB Wireless Slim Keyboard with Track/Touch Pad
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGodavos on 02/19/2010

Looks nice. The biggest con I have is very very innacurate touchpad when combined with key press. Touchpad alone is nice but when you press left key and you want to select something with touchpad things start to get messy and touchpad goes crazy and it is very hard to select anything. Also reception ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywizbone on 02/24/2009

This is a very small and light keyboard. It has a thin profile and I appreciate the minimalist design. Windows Vista detected the new hardware and set it up without a hitch. The range seems alright, as I've used it at a 10 foot distance without any issues. The keys have good feedback in my opinion, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrigotav on 09/19/2008

It came very well packaged. I was intending to use it on my bed, and a regular mouse is not an option for that. So it works exactly how I intended. The wireless range is good for my use. The built quality is surprisinly good. The keyboard is very light and slim. I simply loved it. The touchpad sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynycoagung on 09/12/2008

Good quality build. Perfect for your HTPC, no need for separate keyboard or mouse. Good range, no driver needed, plug and play in xp and vista. Multimedia buttons work perfectly fine with Windows Media player. Surprisingly good quality for the price. Comes with 4 AAA batteries. You can switch the keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshinger on 07/20/2008

I had a hard time finding one of these where i am and could only find similar items listed on websites in Aus at the time for about $140+ so DX price of $59 delivered was awesome. Very simple to use, just plug in the USB receiver and you're going. Range seems to be excellent as well. I can use it anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections