• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent wireless keyboard with touchpad

posted by joshinger on 07/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I had a hard time finding one of these where i am and could only find similar items listed on websites in Aus at the time for about $140+ so DX price of $59 delivered was awesome.

Very simple to use, just plug in the USB receiver and you're going. Range seems to be excellent as well. I can use it anywhere in my lounge which is up to 7m away and it was still working fine.

The touchpad is great, just like on laptops you can tap on the touchpad itself to mouse click or use the buttons underneath.

Cons:

No real cons, only little thing was the batteries it came with didn't last long but that's no big surprise with chinese batteries. Put in a set of good AAA's and it has been working well for alot longer.

OtherThoughts:

I have it hooked up to the computer attached to my plasma tv so i can sit on the lounge & use keyboard and mouse on my lap.

If you don't use it for a short period it seems to go into a power save/shut down so the touchpad doesn't work but i just press the space bar which wakes it up & you can continue. This is probably a good battery saving featue.

Bottomline:

If you need a keyboard and mouse solution you can use anywhere without needing a desktop for a mouse this is what you should get. Has been working really well for me, i think it's excellent!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections