DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth V2.1 Set for Motorcycle / Skiing Helmet (800M-Transmission)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good choice Good Product Quality at all
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

It´s great to use for daily basis like anwser the phone or listening music while driving you motorcycle. Great quality and very easy to use. The only thing I hope trey impove in a newer version is the speakers. It´s good, but can be better. Greatly recommend Read more

Impression:Quality,Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted byvalarinim on 12/15/2014

Pros: Everything Works as expected, good sound quality, good BT Signal (Unfortunatly cound not test communication with another device) Cons: Clip for device install at helmet not worked for my helmet, this project design should be reviewed. This device seems to be originally designed for helmets with ... Read more

Impression:Good Product Quality at all;

0 0 0

• posted byesemann on 06/10/2014

Excellent product! The audio is very good, the sound is audible, and people can understand what I speak into the microphone perfectly too, when I make calls! It was very easy to install on helmet and pair with the phone. The manual is only English, but very well explained! I'll buy one to use with my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysigpin on 06/09/2014

it's very cheap in comparison with the ones you can get in Italy; works good as with mi Samsung galaxy S2, even for the music; has an elegant look; good sound quality up to 100 km/h; the speakers are too thick, especially the one with the microphone, they need to be adjusted and modified a little; the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolamit79 on 05/22/2014

Easy to install. Pairing works flawlessly. Another good things about this is the jog dial and its button. It will be very easy to use while riding, as I have installed on left side of helmet (you can install on either side, no particular L/R marking given on speaker or atleast I couldnt find any) Can ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byshuaidi on 12/24/2013

this is my 1st review in DX. I appreciate all the reviews being made here n it helped me to make my decison to purchase this intercom. So, this is my turn to give my review to help others :) sound quality is still acceptable. controls are easily accessable and operatable. sound level is loud enough while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byikhoo on 08/29/2013

I bought a couple of these for myself and a friend and both of us have not been dissapointed. Quality is excellent and well packaged. Sound quality is clear and the product is very easily installed. I chose these ones over similar interphones because of the rotary volume control and I'm glad I did. Even ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bypedretepete on 07/16/2013

Easy to use with any bluetooth enabled phone. You can answer calls, listen to gps directions and listen to music in stereo. It can control next and previous song as well as volume. When you are listenin to music and receive a call, it automatically answers in 8 ~ 10 seconds and when call is finished,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrobzn on 06/23/2013

Bom acabamento, compacto, botões de fácil uso mesmo com luva. Barulho do vento atrapalha muito. Não consegui usar om velocidade acima de 100km/h, mas isso deve variar de capacete para capacete, pois está relacionado com a entrada de vento. Atenção para instalar os fones ... Read more

4 0 0

• posted byThaeness on 06/13/2013

- very easy to use / muy facil de usar - great quality / de gran calidad - great package / buen empaque - you cant connect you cell phone and another 3 handsfree simultaniusly / se puede conectar el celular y a 3 manos libres mas al mismo tiempo - the hearphone can make you feel a little pain in your ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections