DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth V2.1 Set for Motorcycle / Skiing Helmet (800M-Transmission)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesemann on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product! The audio is very good, the sound is audible, and people can understand what I speak into the microphone perfectly too, when I make calls! It was very easy to install on helmet and pair with the phone. The manual is only English, but very we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigpin on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's very cheap in comparison with the ones you can get in Italy; works good as with mi Samsung galaxy S2, even for the music; has an elegant look; good sound quality up to 100 km/h; Cons:the speakers are too thick, especially the one with the microphone, they need to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolamit79 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install. Pairing works flawlessly. Another good things about this is the jog dial and its button. It will be very easy to use while riding, as I have installed on left side of helmet (you can install on either side, no particular L/R marking given on speaker or at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshuaidi on 12/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is my 1st review in DX. I appreciate all the reviews being made here n it helped me to make my decison to purchase this intercom. So, this is my turn to give my review to help others :) sound quality is still acceptable. controls are easily accessable and operatabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikhoo on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought a couple of these for myself and a friend and both of us have not been dissapointed. Quality is excellent and well packaged. Sound quality is clear and the product is very easily installed. I chose these ones over similar interphones because of the rotary volum... Read more

3 1
  • posted bypedretepete on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use with any bluetooth enabled phone. You can answer calls, listen to gps directions and listen to music in stereo. It can control next and previous song as well as volume. When you are listenin to music and receive a call, it automatically answers in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrobzn on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bom acabamento, compacto, botões de fácil uso mesmo com luva. Cons:Barulho do vento atrapalha muito. Não consegui usar om velocidade acima de 100km/h, mas isso deve variar de capacete para capacete, pois está relacionado com a entrada de vento. Aten&#2... Read more

0 4
  • posted byThaeness on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very easy to use / muy facil de usar - great quality / de gran calidad - great package / buen empaque - you cant connect you cell phone and another 3 handsfree simultaniusly / se puede conectar el celular y a 3 manos libres mas al mismo tiempo Cons:- the hearphone can m... Read more

2 1
  • posted byAcWAr on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It feels constructed in really good materials. It works right out of the box with no problem at all, just paired with my iPhone and the music starts playing through the speakers by itself. Recieving phone calls just works, and at legal speeds people won't beleiv... Read more

0 3
  • posted byDirkske on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install. Good sound quality, even at high speeds (>100km/h) with open helmet. I have bought 3 units and it works fine,with 3 people. Easy connection with BT devices. Battery live is as advertised. Cons:The velcro that installs the speakers in the helmet doesn... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections