Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconijettarosa on 09/30/2013

perfect for my chihuahua mutt puppy! very well made the colour are perfect for male and female animals! i used on him since he was 1,5kg now he is around 4-5kg and he fit. i have used even on my bunny (1,5kg) i don't recommand this product on animals more than 5 kg (i don't think it will fit but read ... Read more

charlie with is harness and leash!!! front view

0 0 0

• posted byzauberinmeb on 09/30/2013

I love it! its perfect for a cat or a dog of a cats size. Its nicely colourful and the quality was surprisingly good. If you are looking for something like this, buy it you will not regret it. The first time it took me some time to figure out how to use it, it would be nice if it would come with a short ... Read more

Puppy with dog leash

0 0 0

• posted byapazdun on 08/20/2013

Beautiful cat leash for a low price. Look at the pictures - it's just a cat. May be suitable for a small dog. I love the color - it looks very beautiful. Not stitched seams, joints glued. But holding up well. Beautiful cat leash for a low price. Look at the pictures - it's just a cat. May be suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiulicica on 12/13/2012

I bought this mostly because i love the colors, but also i needed it for my dog. What you see is what you get, the quality is pretty good and price is just right! It fits a small dog perfectly, i even had to adjust it, i thought it would be larger. The dog can move freely, it is so easy to put on and ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byatsarikova on 08/05/2012

1. well adjustable for small pets 2. keeps great, does not prevent the pet from breathing or moving pats freely 3. does not irritate my cat, he quite liked it at once 4. great price 5. great bright looks don't see any cons A must-have for a small pet! I wasn't sure the cat would like it, but it worked ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections