DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

I bought it use with my Galaxy S2, but it should be useful with many other smartphones that have regular size. It is very useful, allowing me to make exercieses (like running) while listening songs or audiobooks. No cons really, have it for many months and it is still as it came. Have washed it and used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodrigog2000 on 02/22/2013

Does what it is intended to do: holds you samsung galaxy nexus in your arm while you do sports, protecting it from swear. Could be a little bit thinner Material does heat the arm just where you wear it It is extremly expensive It isn't easy to use the phone while in the armband Definitly it should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykzeon on 11/12/2012

-Great, fits well. -Build quality is good, even though it's plasticy. -Nothing much, perhaps the price considering it's fairly plasticy. -Was itching my arm a little bit Could be potentially useless if you buy it for the gym and then you finally don't hit the gym ;) Don't buy it if you're planning on ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections