DX » Community » Reviews » 4~16*40 Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylolland on 03/21/2013

This is a very good scope at a low cost. The adjustment screws can be used without tools and has very noticeable clicks. Low light performance is decent. 16x zoom is usable without loss of image quality. All the numbers are engraved as opposed to printed (except for the elevation/windage numbers and ... Read more

Measurements for 13008 scope

0 0 0

• posted bydave05 on 03/18/2013

scope works a treat on my 22mag rifle clear optics for the price great for smaller caliber just used a good quality scope mount and it got on target no problems none does the job well packaging was a bit poor could do with more packaging it did not get damaged but im surprised it did not great value ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernyyj on 01/07/2013

This is a great scope. It works as described and looks a lot more expensive. It is verry well finished and the adjustment rings have a solid smooth feel to them. You can not go wrong at this price. I would have to spend at least $200 here in Canada for something comparable. It does take a while for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNilleskalle82 on 01/02/2013

A lot of settings for the laser luminans, I preference the not so bright setting Looks impressive and professional Very big The 16x zoom is almost to much fun. Mounts fits on picatinny rails perfectly. I didn't get the mounts like shown in the pictures, they were picatinny rails but not the same heigh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasos on 01/02/2013

Very good scope with Tasco brand mark on it. Set up is simple and it is stable when you finalize your setting. AO does it work. View is clear even below 10 m with max. magnification, so I love it. It doesn't have so nice ''click'' when turning adjustment wheel but this is acceptable. Price could be lower.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrando132 on 08/03/2012

-Great quality -Crystal clear lenses -Multiple settings for the two lights(red+green) -Diopter Adjustment -Parralax Adjustment -Satisfying clicks on the windage and elevation turrets -Illumination selection wheel is very smooth. -Quite long(not really a con) -The magnification adjustment wheel is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by17449987 on 06/19/2011

This scope is a good scope for regular shooters whose on a tight budget. I was not expecting this kind of build quality for the money. The turret 1/4 moa per click adjustment dials work well. They also provide an instruction manual with the scope. There is no complaint from me concerning the scope, I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlowbore on 07/04/2010

This scope is very decent quality, similar to that of any entry level scope. It is branded 'tasco' and may in fact be a tasco scope. The parallax adjustment seems to work well and I noticed it was easy to focus it so there was no parallax errors. While there are very few markings on the AO dial, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzdog90210 on 07/27/2009

first off great scope for the money you wont find a better deal. It is crystal clear. Elevation and windage knobs click into place precisely and you hear a very gratifying "CLICK". Cross hairs are mil-dot and very clean they are black and are illuminated by 2 LED's one green one red both adjustable ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections