DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.5" HDD Enclosure Case for Xbox 360 Slim - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Perfeito Very usefull Easy to use and useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosibarra on 03/04/2015

Realmente barato, tiene buenas terminaciones No tuve ningun problema para ponerle un disco y entro perfecto en mi xbox 360 slim

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byHtlipe on 01/08/2015

Otimo case recomendo a todo

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bynecrosy on 11/27/2014

As far as original x-box hdd costs pretty much, I have bought case and 2.5 inch hard-drive itself separately (some of wd 250gb or more hard drives could be flashed with x-box firmware). All is fine, works good. Very satisfied.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygambit2k on 10/17/2014

Pros: fits the Xbx 2.5 HDD perfectly. No need to use screws - just pop the case open, stick the HDD in and close it applying a bit of pressure. Fits nicely in the Xbx. Has a piece of cloth (as the original one) which helps to pull the case out of the Xbx. Cons: Seems a bit fragile, espcially the... Read more

Impression:Easy to use and useful;

0 0 0

• posted byadex9 on 10/06/2014

Looks and acts just like the legit shell, arrived super quick and works without issue, even a Numbskull could use it, ideal for anyone who flashes there own HDDs or is transferring HDDs from a 360 phat to a slim. A+++

Impression:just like a legit one;

0 0 0

• posted bylolasolibre on 08/20/2014

Muy buen producto, la calidad no están buena como la del original pero cumple su función. No tiene logos originales de Microsoft ni xbox 360.Muy buen producto, la calidad no están buena como la del original pero cumple su función. No tiene logos originales de Microsoft ni xbox 360.Muy buen la no... Read more

Impression:Buena calidad de producto;

0 0 0

• posted byMathmathxc on 08/15/2014

Pros: Very cheap product, it fits well inside the Xbox, good plastic quality and 20GB label. Cons: Good materialsbut some marks appears in the plastic after a few openning but i'ts not made to be oppened every day so... OtherThoughts: Good solution if you didn't have an original XBOX 360 hard and... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bytripinha on 07/28/2014

Pros: Very Cheap and fine to mount the Hard Disk. I've a HD WD which I formated for my XBOX, now I could use safely into my console. It fits well but the quality is not like the original, but it meets the need. Cons: the quality, but it's not so bad.

Impression:Very usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byLibio on 07/09/2014

Fits perfect! It can handle your hard drive flawlessly. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to remove it. Built quality is awesome! No cons at all. Perfect fit and build quality. Does the job as it is supposed. Could be no better than that. If you need it, buy it! You won't regret it. Could be no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycumburka on 04/13/2014

Excellent packing method and materials. One of the best so far I've got from DX. Accurate size, precisely snapping together. Fits perfectly! None so far. Nothing to complain abou in case of this product. Just perfect. It just does the job and keeps the HDD in place where it should fit. Definitely... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections