DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.5" HDD Enclosure Case for Xbox 360 Slim - Black
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLibio on 07/09/2014

Fits perfect! It can handle your hard drive flawlessly. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to remove it. Built quality is awesome! No cons at all. Perfect fit and build quality. Does the job as it is supposed. Could be no better than that. If you need it, buy it! You won't regret it. Could be no better than that. If you need it, buy it! You won't regret ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycumburka on 04/13/2014

Excellent packing method and materials. One of the best so far I've got from DX. Accurate size, precisely snapping together. Fits perfectly! None so far. Nothing to complain abou in case of this product. Just perfect. It just does the job and keeps the HDD in place where it should fit. Definitely worth the money. Excellent buy. I recommend it to everyone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymariofazenda on 03/06/2014

The enclosure it's really well buit, looks exacly like the original one and it fits the HD perfecly. The strap that pulls the HDD it's strong and the writting one it it's clear, it's really good built quality. It miss a label on the back, that would give it a little bit more look to original, but still, it's really perfect. It's an amazing price to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZealot on 02/17/2014

Good quality plastics, came boxed. Also came with a sticker saying "250GB". Fits smooth inside the Xbox360. Inside there is a good quality locking mechanism to ensure it´s security inside the console, unlocked by pulling the black ribbon. Just fits perfectly. There are no screws. Not for the "FAT" XBOX only for "SLIM"... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimpalerdrumer on 02/11/2014

- The price of this is very good! (In my country, Brazil, the same product in usual games stores cost the triple of this price or more). - Quality of material is great, my Hard Disk embedded inside it perfectly. - Easy of instalation, I have dont problem to install hd inside it, and the same to install it in my Xbox360. - Works perfectly. - Strong recommend.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by00002 on 01/14/2014

Easy to use (all you have to do is put the hard drive into the case and then, with a small amount of force, push down and close it. Perfect fit with the Xbox 360. Looks great (like the real thing, not that I really know how that is because I bought this to avoid having to buy an official one). Should make it easier to remove the hard drive from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywss04 on 11/12/2013

Uma boa opção pra quem comprou o video game sem HD interno,não tem a mesma qualidade do original,mas tambem não se pode exigir muito pelo preço do produto,cumpre o que promete substituir o case original do HD.bom preço e frete gratuito. Ao instalar no aparelho dá pra notar que fica um pouco apertado mas nada que realmente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemon01 on 10/30/2013

It came in good package and my hdd sits fine on it... Also feels like the original... Plastic finish is bright and shiny just like the original... Pulling cord is elastic and easy to pull... Packaging is very good and it protected the item from scratches and any demage may it take... It protects from scratches... Enclosure is solid and protective for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewmilli on 10/24/2013

Great product, quality materias are used for manufactuing, you don't even need a screwdriver or similar! Just open, insert HDD, press sides to close and insert on It would be nice if the package is in was of slightly better quality as I can imagine it easily gets damaged in transport This HDD casing is a great solution if you have a HDD from the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytulasikfn on 10/07/2013

Great build, with good quality plastics, came boxed. Also came with a sticker saying "250GB". Fits smooth inside the Xbox360. Inside there is a good quality locking mechanism to ensure it´s security inside the console, unlocked by pulling the black ribbon. You don´t need any tool to assemble the HD (not suplied, of course) within ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections