DX » Community » Reviews » 3~9*50 GD Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayden4 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap. It is easy obtaining a good accuracy score with it. Great for airgun hunting. Features a variable ilumination "rangefinder" (similar to mildot) reticle, shines in red or green color. Cons:Not better quality, simply cheap. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWWPierre on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This scope is all metal. The large objective lens is good for dimmer conditions. It seems sturdy, but I don't know how it would do for real center fire rifles. I use it on my Airsoft Sniper. The cross-hair/reticle is crisp, and the eye relief is perfect. The adjustment... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPolski11 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, high mount on 22mm RIS rail. Very accurate and sharp view! Full metal and great quality! Everything works well, windage and elevation adjustment, zoom adjustment and illumination controls (red/green). Cons:Price can be lower, but I recommend this... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPolski11 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, high mount on 22mm RIS rail. Very accurate and sharp view! Full metal and great quality! Everything works well, windage and elevation adjustment, zoom adjustment and illumination controls (red/green). Cons:Nothing, everything is great and I recomm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything works, windage and elevation adjustment, zoom adjustment and illumination controls. Very clear in all zoom levels. Mildot is not my favorite, but works. Cons:Useless rangefinder, not really a con but came with 22mm mounts and i needed 11mm, so i bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsys85 on 03/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price The quality feel Cons:It comes in 22mm rails, so dont forget to buy mounts if you only got 11mm wich I forgot. The zooming might not be the best at 9x, abit blurry OtherThoughts:Will buy this sight for more of my airguns for sure. Dont think about if you should... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaxDesigns on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:REALLY big lenses, very nice full metal scope. Come's clean and with 2 laser illuminatings - green and red. 5 levels of brightness to each. VERY easy to use crosshair X & Y adjusments, very clear and nice. Overall the best scope I have ever bought up to the $100... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamuelperito on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-big lens, very luminous with a realy working zoom, withdout shirinking the fild of view (common in other cheap scopes). - adjusting screws (elevation and windage) working perfectly. -despiting its size, it´s a ligth scope. Cons:- sensiteive to recoil, if you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisomax on 09/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap. It is easy obtaining a good accuracy score with it. Great for airgun hunting. Features a variable ilumination "rangefinder" (similar to mildot) reticle, shines in red or green color. Cons:Not better quality, simply cheap. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections