DX » Community » Reviews » 6~24*50 GD Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythumperc25 on 06/24/2014

I cant tell you enough on how happy i am with this scope! For the price it truly it one of the better scopes on here. I was going to use this temporarily until i could afford a nice scope on my Remington 700 in 300 win mag, but i decided not to until this thing breaks, its it very accurate once you sight ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydtocv on 04/15/2014

for the price I think the best scope on this site. a little big and heavy but it is nice and perfectly functioning. very very nice. at high magnification is a little blurry so don't expect to use 24X. the mounts are not the best but for me it works. buy it you won't regret. it is a nice scope if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySanderF on 01/03/2014

First off great price for this scope! It isnt the best scope out there, but it is quite clear, even at high magnifications. The illuminated crosshairs also work as mentioned before. Well, the illuminated reticle isnt really useful, since it will most prob decrease ur vision in dim light conditions. Other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatswede on 12/23/2013

Great optics - Great crosshair in two different colours with adjustable strengh . Amazing zoom. Everything you need is included in the box ( allenkey,mounts,opticcovers etc,etc.) Adjustments is a bit "crispy" and hard . Perhaps it will be better with time . First I´ll mount this om my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhacmar on 12/12/2013

Same as any other brand name without the brand. I both one to check it out then ordered 5 more as soon as I got the one. Mounts are`nt the greatest but are still fine. 5% price increase in 3 weeks. Still a good price at 57.69$. It`s to bad they don`t put a name on them. Like DX and discount it some more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharblthecat on 12/05/2013

Out of the box, the quality appears very good. I mounted it on a Marlin XS7 in .308 and put about 50 rounds through it. It zero'd well, I was able to get an average of 1", 5 shot groups from a rest at 50 yards (about what I was expecting, as well as I can shoot). I look forward to trying it out ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMacca_3 on 08/08/2013

Build quality is so much better than I expected for the price Works exceptionally well on my Ruger .270, good field of view and does not shake out of setting, I have used the unit a dozen times now and it still produces MOA. A very long scope so on Ruger it has to sit a little more forward than I like,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byelguilleh on 07/17/2013

Exelente terminacion, realmente de muestra de calidad, el reticulo se ilumina en su totalidad con intensidad regulable, y el ajuste de paralelaje realmente funciona. Excellent finishing, quality really shows, the reticle is illuminated fully dimmable, and parallax adjustment really works. Se vuelve borrosa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanEden on 07/15/2013

Comes in a nice box with riflescope mountings. Easy to use after some fiddling. Nice and clear view of targets. PRICEWORTHY!! ($200 in Sweden and you get somewhat similiar scope) It's pretty big, but if you buy it you should already know it. (not really a con just couldn't think of any other) Using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWili68 on 05/14/2013

+ nice and easy zoom + bright picture (even x24!) + parallax adjustment + 1/8" clicks, these are working fine - adjustment to my eye it very rough, there are some scratch in it - laser is useless: it light whole scene so you can't see nothing - Mounts are useless (too weak) I mounted this scope ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections