DX » Community » Reviews » 6~24*50 GD Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Impressed Accurate boom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypropylum on 08/05/2015

Pros: A really good scope for the price. Even at 20x the image is crisp and sharp. The illumination is nice but not really useful (too much bleeding at max power). Good build quality. Cons: It is big... It is a huge scope... It is really, really big... Not practical for real hunting in the woods... Read more

Impression:good,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byperolo1 on 06/04/2015

el producto parece de una calidad aceptable. habrá que ver si se descentra con el uso. El único inconveniente que llegó roto el protector de la lente delantera, y en esta página igual que en la mayoría de internet este tipo de problemas te dan todos los inconvenientes para mandarte nuevamente lo... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bysverou on 05/28/2015

Used this scope on my Weihrauch hw97 air gun. Very good for the long range. However if you want to use it for hunting on different ranges with quick changes from 15 - 50 meter you have to use the parallax to much, and won't be able to make fast shooting action. for the price this is a very good... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byExcrementor on 05/27/2015

An awesome long range day/night hunting scope is equally at home on the target range. From 25m Benchrest targets to 1,000 yard sniper competitions. The parallax adjustment and Red/Green illumination design. Very clear, sharp and bright at 24X. When making adjustments, each click was firm, exactly... Read more

Impressive scope Impressive scope Impressive scope Impressive scope

Impression:perfect,Impressed,Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted by9168778 on 04/25/2015

the cons were that they didn't ship the scope the first time and had to ship it again. I had to wait twice the normal time...

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byTeamberglund on 04/11/2015

This rifle scope i mounted on a .22 caliber rifle. Easy to install, and easy to adjust. Even tried it on my 6,5 caliber rifle, work out vert well. Recomend this scope !

Impression:boom;

0 0 0

• posted byTadeuAVM on 03/17/2015

This product needs previous registration and authorization from Brazilian Army to be imported to Brazil, because it has zoom greater than 6x and diameter of the objective greater than thirty-six millimeters, in accordance with Article 16, item XVII of REGULATIONS FOR THE CONTROLLED PRODUCTS... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

2 1 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: My father has loved this since i got it for him. He had a good friend adjust it for him and it has worked amazingly. His friend, a gun afficionado, even praised the quality of this scope considering its low price. cons: It just comes with a normal cardboard box, so you might want to get a... Read more

Impression:boom;

0 0 0

• posted byklockar on 10/16/2014

Pros: Nice looking, looks more expensive than it is, Easy to adjust and not too heavy Mounts included Cons: Only thing would be that it gets blurry when zooming too much. Overall: A nice scope, perfect for airsoft or backyardplinking. Dont know if I got wrong or right product but mine was marked... Read more

Impression:good,Impressed,exclusive;

0 0 0

• posted bythumperc25 on 06/24/2014

I cant tell you enough on how happy i am with this scope! For the price it truly it one of the better scopes on here. I was going to use this temporarily until i could afford a nice scope on my Remington 700 in 300 win mag, but i decided not to until this thing breaks, its it very accurate once a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere