DX » Community » Reviews » 6~24*50 GD Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 22 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythumperc25 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I cant tell you enough on how happy i am with this scope! For the price it truly it one of the better scopes on here. I was going to use this temporarily until i could afford a nice scope on my Remington 700 in 300 win mag, but i decided not to until this thing breaks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtocv on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:for the price I think the best scope on this site. a little big and heavy but it is nice and perfectly functioning. very very nice. Cons:at high magnification is a little blurry so don't expect to use 24X. the mounts are not the best but for me it works. OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byharblthecat on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Out of the box, the quality appears very good. I mounted it on a Marlin XS7 in .308 and put about 50 rounds through it. It zero'd well, I was able to get an average of 1", 5 shot groups from a rest at 50 yards (about what I was expecting, as well as I can shoot). I... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMacca_3 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is so much better than I expected for the price Works exceptionally well on my Ruger .270, good field of view and does not shake out of setting, I have used the unit a dozen times now and it still produces MOA. Cons:A very long scope so on Ruger... Read more

3 0
  • posted byWili68 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ nice and easy zoom + bright picture (even x24!) + parallax adjustment + 1/8" clicks, these are working fine Cons:- adjustment to my eye it very rough, there are some scratch in it - laser is useless: it light whole scene so you can't see nothing - Mount... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This optic good that have illumination( Red and Green) witch help to shoot in half-light. This scope have crossbow target. Cons:Quality is good for that price,because proffesional same parameter scope cost about 10x more. So this scope for thaat price is wonde... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWingmanB on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, all the knobs and wheels you would want, variable magnification, mildot crosshairs with red or green lighting, parallax adjustment and of course the usual wind and range compensation. Cons:maybe not the best quality, the parallax wheel on mine feels... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxyzbilal on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:illumination, range, clear vision Cons:rugged eye protector must be added. OtherThoughts:As a professional rifle user I tried many type of scopes with my rifle. I wasnt expecting such a this kind of proffessional product at this prise. easy to focus. clear vision, longe... Read more

looks cool
    0 2
  • posted byorca1 on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:luminated reticle very clear an fine Cons:1/8clicks i think is an over statement . this may have an issue with up an down movement to will confirm next time at range. Optics are certainly clear enough for what i require on the rifle it is on. At +20 magnification it los... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygaresh12 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price. - Price! - Did I say price? - Battery included, it's ready to go. - Nice matte finish. - Quite solid, no problems after months of use. - Looks cool too! Cons:- Not very clear at maximum magnification. - Mounts were useless to me, got new ones (high). - Manual v... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections