DX » Community » Reviews » PICASSO PS-B010 11-in-1 Stainless Steel Multi-Tool - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tool deployment is smooth and the selection of tools is very good. And this looks Great; much better than in the pics. Comes in a nice presentation box. Cons:Blades need to be sharpen. A little on the large side and a bit heavy but the looks and quality make up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This multi-tool knife is high quality made, very nicely packed, looking very good. Perfect for gift. It's size is pretty compact, all parts hold together tight and smooth, feels very comfortable. You will find it very useful on keychain, it doesn't weight much.... Read more

Multi-Tool Multi-Tool Multi-Tool
    0 1
  • posted bythany on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice and small design, with a good selection of tools. It's not bulky like most others, so there's always a spot in your suitcase to put it on, when going on a trip. The designs looks cool as well. I also like that it has a philips screwdriver, this is rare on sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpaceblade on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- a lot of functions, very usefull - the knife and the saw came sharp out of the box (I managed to cut myself, that should be some kind of a proof) - The tools don't wobble when they are being shaken sideways - it appears to be sturdy and of some higher quality then the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections