DX » Community » Reviews » 3~9*40 Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPoacher on 12/28/2010

The scope has reasonable build quality for the price and decent optics. The mil dots are very fine which suits me. The 'Christmas Tree' marking of the scope have no use and are distracting. There is no rear focus. All the screw does is focus the recticule, not the image as it should. This adjustment was jammed and is harsh to move. The front PX adjustment ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAllu123 on 12/28/2010

+ Feels quite robust and sturdy + Parallax adjustment + Could be focused to 10 meters + Metal body + Protection caps usable, if don't want to spend money to Butler Creek or similar caps, that costs nearly the price of the scope itself + Low end, narrow aluminum mounts shipped as combo + MilDot (if you like/are used to it) + illuminated reticle - Shipped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbizuti on 11/22/2010

Perfect fits Fantastic Zoom and Focus Green and red leds are usefull Low price Fast focus rings Let the rifle a litlle bit heavy, but it`s expected by one scope of this size. Nothing that put it donw. Just to shoot in a support. Best buy that I ever had in DX. Comes working in batteries, I just had to buy another mount to fiz in my rifle (11 mm) I don`t ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydon25jus27 on 07/28/2010

Great zoom focus capability mounts air rifles Red and green light settings come out blurry on all settings and cant be focused. in the pictures it appears perfect when looking at an object extremely close. fits some rifles however not rifles with mount rails that have small diameters in any kind of light, the cross is barely visible. This is the number ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0utcast on 05/05/2010

Great magnification Easy to focus Easily adjusted elevation and windage (NO SCREWDRIVER REQUIRED) Large lens (MORE LIGHT) Red/Green Laser Optics Fits Air Rifles (Use SKU 3207 to mount) Focus from 8m at 9* zoom Great Accuracy Amber Lens Covers Provided There are absolutely NO CONS to this Scope. The scope labelled to be a BUSHNELL TROPHY scope. However ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 05/05/2010

+Amazing scope for the price +Crystal clear optics +Good build quality +Focusable front and rear end +easy to adjust (no screwdriver needed) +Illuminated green/red Mil-dot w/ rangefinding reticle +good zoom +Big, sturdy and heavy +Good paint quality, don't scratch easily -it might be a bit heavy for a airsoft sniper who runs a lot -following mounts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 11/23/2009

+The optics are crisp and clear even when zoomed in +Adjustable focus +Illminated +Easy to adjust, you can even make your own adjusting knobs easy -Illumination is a bit bright, but it evens out when the battery is a bit used. -Little difference in the different illumination settings -The mounts are too low if your rail or gun mount are longer than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmBaal on 09/23/2009

+ Dirt cheap. Pretty obvious one. + Pretty solid. Single tube, all metal + Holds zero, no problems after 60 x .308 shots + Good optics, excellent for this price. + Illuminated reticle - Although sturdy, build is unmistakably chinese. - Fake bushnell, others laugth at it sometimes. - No brightness adjustment for reticle illumination. Three modes - green,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 09/12/2009

-Well Built -Easy to adjust -Mil-dot reticle -Easily operated -Good and bright optics -Red and green laser too bright -little difference between the different light adjustments -Following mounting rings are too low, the front focus piece prevented me from mounting it. I had to get higher mounts for it to fit on my steyr aug RAS. Also, it is a long scope,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypringle on 07/26/2009

well this scope just knocked my socks of when i saw the box, let alone the actual scope! it was more than i expected for the price, stores sell these for a price range starting at 100-180 dollar price range! lets you see faint objects in mountains miles away, and comes with green and red crosshairs powered by lasers! i figured out it was not intended ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections