Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

A good scope that feels sturdy. It has clear lenses and a good reticle. It is quite small but the view angle is still good enough. Comes with useful rails. The price and build quality is good enough. It's not a 6x magnification. More like 4x but this is okay for me. The manual is for another scope but is still informative. I use this scope on my home ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjherceg on 08/09/2013

This is a great scope for airsoft. It is relatively small and magnification starts from approximately 1.5x, not 2x as the markings say. It ends at approx. 4x, not 6x. While this may be considered a drawback, it is actually very useful for airsoft and I like the zoom range a lot. Sighting cross is very delicate and has thin lines, so they do not obstruct ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedoP on 06/03/2013

- Comes with mounts (for a 20 mm rail) - Easy to attach - Small sized, doesn't take much space - Smooth turning of the zoom wheel - See-through protective caps included - It seems that the maximum magnification isn't 6 times as marked on the scope, but about 4 times (on the 6 times setting). I don't like this, because the magnification levels is one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheintron on 04/23/2013

Cheap small and light. Is nitrogen purged and multicoated = a lot of value for the money. Perfect for rimfire rifles or airguns. Mounts come with it. Field of view was not that great and the optics leave a lot to be desired. Smudged at the edges but still adequately clear and sharp everywhere else. I have this on a Ruger 10-22 rimfire rifle with good ... Read more

Ruger 1022 TD with 2-6x24 rifle scope
    0 0
  • posted byArtifexx on 12/17/2012

Short, bright image, duplex reticle. I have tested it on SKS with 7,62x39 round and it held over 3000 rouns. Then one shooter destroyed it, so, I ordered another one and it's good too. The scope is short, so it is very good for stripper-clip-fed rifles like SKS and the magnification is for this use optimal too. Maybe the mildot reticle coud be better ... Read more

Front lens are antireflective blue-coloured It has bright sight in night and mist surprisingly Perfect short scope for stripper-clip-fed rifles Side view
    0 1
  • posted byMefi100 on 07/02/2011

Some days ago i recieved this scope and install it on my pcp airgun pistol EdGun Veles, 4,5mm caliber. Build quality is well. But i found little visual problem on the ring (ocular fixation ring), near the magnifacation adjustment ring. Reticle type is duplex. Included with the rifle scope 1" low gun mounts for picattiny rail, not for 11mm, like on photo.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloonwulf on 12/20/2010

This little scope has been a good purchase. Its got decent magnification for short to medium range, and offers all right light transmission. I havent taken it apart to see if all the lenses are coated, but its performing about like id expect an under hundred dollar 3x9 to perform. It looks good on smaller gun such as the .17hm2 i put together on a ruger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikofr on 09/16/2010

It's cheap!! very solid metal construction easy ajustement of the crosshair clear lens convenient covers mount rings are included I can't see any so far... The focus ring can be loose or tight, depending on how much you tighten the first ring (with the eye rubber). First i thought it was stuck, but you need to adjust it! I would totally by it again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartyings on 08/15/2010

- Good display very economical - It has great clarity and a very broad vision. - Thanks to the different magnifications can be used at various distances. - Very complete and includes saddles and Allen wrench - Tactical. - Good level of adjustment. - Including the Weaver type mounts - The adjustment turrets are false and should be used a screwdriver ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblinkfire on 06/20/2010

its 20mm rail is perfect for airsoft gun (i try it on my shotgun and sniper) easy lock on rail. the price is really good ! compare to here in canada scopes are sold for around 100$ To adjust you sight,crossair(im not sure for the exact term..) you need a flat screw driver not so mutch a big deal but still anoying wen you play in a game and its out by ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections