DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7" Full HD 1080P Car DVR 5MP CMOS W/G-sensor/Circulating Recording/Motion Detection/HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmsalavat on 01/28/2014

simple and convenient DVR. Intuitive menu, translation is quite correct. You can not change month - always in September, body a bit shabby. ?ame not the DVR, as shown in the picture (in picture - inscription at the bottom - "FullHD...", on my DVR - "BlackView DM100"). Unclear why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrtorture on 01/17/2014

Small camera, very easy to use; Have 6 resolutions (better one is 720p - 1280x720 on my opinion); Has a built in battery; Starts and power off automatically (when detect energy from cigarette charger); Good audio recording quality; Has a button on bottom-right (looks like a locker) which locks the current ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDevilMayCry21 on 01/02/2014

Just Receive the product today(2/Jan/2014) Camera is working in order as it should be. Video angle not bad quite wide picture still alright menu is normal easy to just when i receive it is already in English so i don't need to figure out how to change language the product i receive not brand new. believe ... Read more

First scars on the screen

0 0 1

• posted byrancid1998 on 12/18/2013

It's cheap, but quality enough to serve it's purpose. The suction cup mount is a good setup. The car adapter cord is a good length. Haven't tried the HDMI cable but it came with one. Night time driving wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. You can increase the brightness of the picture and it actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreealena on 04/29/2013

Gadget at an affordable price for the novice user. Simple and user-friendly menu in Russian. 5 minutes is enough to deal with it. Overall, the picture is quite good, but numbers of cars with the best quality recording at a distance of 3 m is not very well distinguished.Instruction in Russian language ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byWildklesh on 02/21/2013

The picture not bad,but rezolution is not true 1080p (maybe interpolation). Angle of wiew not bad.Menu is very simple, not bad.Many langs.In manual exists russian language!!!!Automatic start exists. - Cycle of record maximum 3 minutes,I want 5 or 15. 3 minutes record- 450 MB in 1080p, 8 gb transflash ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bydoronzub on 02/10/2013

It truly is a 1080p camera. Picture quality is good especially in good light. In low light conditions there is some noise, but it's not bad. Has mini-hdmi out - Can set 3, 5, 15 minute recording times - Automatically turns on and off with the cars ignition - Easy to read and see on screen time and date ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byecvychas on 01/27/2013

The gadget does it work well. The video quality is good even on my large 27 inch monitor. It was real nightmare to figure out how to change Chinese GUI to English. Image is good in all light conditions (night, sunny day, fog, counter light, bakc light) i.e. AGC is working excellently. No camera freezes ... Read more

3 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections