DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7" HD 1080P Car DVR 5MP CMOS W/G-sensor / Motion Detection - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice great funciona Хороший
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRogben on 07/11/2017

Impression:good;

This was the 2nd unit I got and was not that happy as it came with a different OS still has to be plugged in all the time as the internal battery only lasts seconds. But the quality is ok but the first unit I got was better see the youtube of the camera in use.

2.7" HD 1080P Car DVR 5MP CMOS W/G-sensor / Motion Detection - Black

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRogben on 07/11/2017

Impression:good;

Not that easy to set up until on got it on the English setting this unit needs to be plugged into power all the time as the build in battery only lasts 30 seconds then turns off check out the Youtube for the quality of this unit. I purchased another one but that unit comes with different software... Read more

2.7" HD 1080P Car DVR 5MP CMOS W/G-sensor / Motion Detection - Black

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9526615 on 12/15/2016

Impression:nice,great,full hd;

I bought this camera. Video quality is great. this camera has many many settings how to set it. Also has much functionalities. For example as G sensor, night vison mode, Micro SD card slot. Also car charger has a very long cable. Hope when accident happens it will be good to have it recorded. DX... Read more

Great car camera for good price

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10563771 on 11/19/2016

Impression:funciona,nice,Cheap enough;

Pros: Económica, fácil uso y muy útil. Cons: poca definición de la pantalla que incluye. Resumen: Funciona bastante bien, muy funcional. La calidad es normal-normal baja para grabar mientras vas en el auto. Se demoro 2 meses en llegar a SCL.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseph3 on 06/21/2016

Impression:nice,Cheap enough;

Suction cup feels strong and sturdy. Build quality is not bad. Not the best, but not bad. The buttons are easy to press, and the functions are intuitive to learn. Good field of view. Captures wide shots. Video and photo quality are good enough as well.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byscramblepad on 12/13/2015

Impression:full HD camera;

Great little device does a nice job for the price. Does not have gps cords but has date and time stamp good enough.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byametrix on 09/21/2015

Impression:Bad video quality;

Pros: Easy mounting, easy to use software, plug and play Cons: Low resolution video scaled to Full HD which looks like pixelated, some weird noise from hardware

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRegueirandre on 07/03/2015

Impression:nice,full HD camera;

I used in chevy cruze..... Good works

Works well

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDiegoEG90 on 06/30/2015

Impression:Good Video;

This is a good camera, I had it since more than a year. The video quality is great. 720p/60 fps is optimal resolution. After a couple of months the battery performance decrease, so you have to use the camera connected all time. Sometimes the video file shows an error when you try to reproduce it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9217169 on 04/14/2015

Impression:Price/Value good;

Pros: Working for this price! Price/Value good. Easy to handle, set up. Accesories good. Cons: Longest avi file 3 min only. 3 min has 450MB. The LED`s are not IR only simple. OtherThoughts:I recommend this dashcam anyone who wants an acceptable camera for a cheap price Bottomline:good choise for... Read more

Good dashcam for acceptable price

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere